Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

PvP 1.1 Maul bear

Discussion in 'Druid' started by Kirby Hunter, Feb 3, 2004.

1. Kirby Hunter

Kirby Hunter IncGamers Member

PvP 1.1 Maul bear

Im Curious about how to raise one(Ive made a fury wolf, FIre claw bear)
    I was thinking
    120 or 110 +max armor(Of the whale or just plain 4 socket?)THe whale armor will probably have less defT_T
    Jalals with +max jewel
    4 frame phase blade
    Verdungos(I hope)
    2 Raven frosts(Ar)
    War travs
    Highlords
    Possibly bloodfists or Draculs(Depending on who i Duel)
    +life charms with +max or just +3max charms

I heard there was a bug with +max, what is it??

2. VictusMetuo

VictusMetuo IncGamers Member

Get the of the Whale suffix. The rest is pretty decent, you might want another ring that gives you some more resists along with AR. If you don't have any FHR, then yes Fists are good, steelrends wouldn't be bad gloves either. Get the charms with max/ar/life or max/ar/fhr, etc. The bug has to do with ED and +dmg jewels.

If you have any other questions, you can check out my 1.09 guide, it's pretty much the same thing in 1.10. http://www.angelfire.com/rpg2/ucw/werebear/neuronature.html

3. royalesse

royalesse IncGamers Member

Do you have Faster R/W charms? You'll need it to run down ranged opponents. I was never able to run down an Amazon or a Sorce. You can try Enigma to get them but with no Faster Cast a good dueler will see you coming.

4. dkay

dkay IncGamers Member

i dont think u can cast when ur in WB form..... ioono i dont use enigma [too poor :D]

anyways i was always able to catch up with sorcs and ESP zons with my WW... he was loaded with 20 runwalk/max dmg scs.... still ahve some :D
    which will be Xfered to my WB to make him an allarounder dueler...
    cept the disadvantage i c when it comes to catching zons between a WW and a WB is that WB doesnt have feral rage... when the zon tries to shoot at me she has to stop so i can get a hit in or 2.. when she tries to run again.... BIG mistake cuz by then ill have the red ball circling me and ill easiliy be able to run her over

but then again WB can stun zons... so wat i said rite now is pretty much useless :D
    i was wondering.... with a griz caddy.. and a strength bear build.. i did the calculations and i after i punched in the numbers... a number round 8000 came out.. with a 5fpa 8k dmg WB..... who says WBs sux at dueling??!
    i cant wait till mine is done

5. Kirby Hunter

Kirby Hunter IncGamers Member

AHAH!
    Now to get an exceptional//Elite jewelers of the whaleT.T

Im gonna have enough res....I hope X_o
    from CHarms

6. VictusMetuo

VictusMetuo IncGamers Member

The only thing you can cast in Werebear is Shockwave, Armageddon, and Summons. So no Teleport in Wereform.

If you're going up against the 200+ FR/W Zons it's always a pain, then again without block lock and piercing GA, it sort of lowers the pain.

7. royalesse

royalesse IncGamers Member

good point dkay... forgot... at any rate I could never run anyone down... but this was early 1.09 when I'd only see WereWolves and they all laughed at me for being a shockbear... until... they went questing with me.