Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

PvM zon?

Discussion in 'Amazon' started by red123, Feb 2, 2004.

1. red123

red123 IncGamers Member

PvM zon?

oki just change my mind of making a PvP zon, now i wanna make a PvM zon :). can u guys give me some opinion on what skill i should put in and what equipment should i use.i dont know what is good for PvM in this version bow or java?

2. Mehemnoc

Mehemnoc IncGamers Member

How about a hybrid? If you're looking for the easiest road to take, hybrid would probably be it.

3. det

det IncGamers Member

Do you have items available? Do you play HC, SC or ladder?

Can't really go wrong with LF and Titans on one weapon slot. LF is finished with 20 points, no synergies needed really. Get decent pierce (maybe with the help of Razortail) and of course enough mana leech. FA as the second skill, which might not need THAT much in synergies. Lycanders aim is a not too bad bow (not trying to give advice here about any l33t fantastical bow).
    Valk can help nicely and some act 2 merc with an aura of your preference. (Maybe Might, as you do the Cold damage? Might helps the merc and the Valk.)

Here is another, very cheap pure javazon build in the way that you don't need any items really and are still able to kill safely (though slow) in hell (tried and tested in HC ladder):

10-20 Poison jav
    20 Plaque jav
    10-20 LF
    17 valk
    5-10 in Pierce
    5-10 in D/A/E
    (some points in passives can be saved with +3 passives 20 IAS gloves)

RHYME Shield, LORE Circlet, Cracked javelin ( :lol: ). Act 3 Icemerc with as much fast cast as you can get (e.g. STEALTH armour)

4. achillesx

achillesx IncGamers Member

Definately I would go down a hybrid route. They are very flexible and powerful fighters. Here's my build:

8 Critical Strike
    LF 20
    Strafe 20
    Valk 17
    5 Penetrate
    1 Pre Reqs

Javazons are extremely strong defense wise (with shield) and I used LF and Jab as a main attack all throughout normal and nm. Just use the herding technique for placesx with lots of monsters and kill them with LF using any sorta javalin.

If untwinked though (like me) u would be quite frustrated early on when u dont have enough mana leech to sustain ur primary attacks, so keep an eye out for any bows or javelins that have ml. When u get to lvl 24 put points into strafe until ur lvl 30, with points in penetrate and valk as well.

When u hit lvl 30 get LF to lvl 15 first and penetrate to lvl 5 or more. Then work on strafe until lvl 10-15. From there I highly recommend getting a high lvl valk, at least 17, she's really tough and she can actually kill things now.

My build is primarily a dex based build with base vita since I'm using bows as well, that why the high lvl valk to tank for u. I used LF primarily because its not that quipment dependant, I'm not very lucky with equipment, especially bows. Of the 3 lvl 80 zons I made, I never really got a bow better than the endlesshail bow, wahh thats so sad, but anyways =)

Basicallu u would be finished with this build in 75-80. Any points further would go into FA. Hope this helps! =)

5. red123

red123 IncGamers Member

what is LF and Pre Req?

6. Cambylobacter

Cambylobacter IncGamers Member

(I play Bowazon so don't know javazon skills but...) I think LF is Lightning Fury

Pre-reqs are skills you have to put one point in to access ones further in the tree.