PVM Zerker questions

Mac182

Diabloii.Net Member
PVM Zerker questions

Hi,

First of all I have briefly read the guides stickied (Sorry if I missed anything :) )

I have a 291 Eth upped Ribcracker waiting on ladder for reset and I cba to wait.... I need to use it now :p

Gear Plans:

Weapon: Eth upped Ribcracker
Helm: Arreat
Armour: Fortitude (will this increase the dmge? or will I bet better off with a COH or Duress?)
Belt: Verdungos
Boots: Gore riders
Gloves: Draculs (can leach with conc)? If not are steelrends better and worth the str investment?
Amulet/Rings: Highlords Dual Raven / Angelics with Raven (not sure yet)
Charms: Anni, need Max/AR/Life GC's but not sure if im gonna invest in them on ladder yet.

Also would this build be titan barb viable? would it send the dmge through the roof or am I better off with the usual str/dex for gear rest in vita?

Thanks,
Mac182

rikstaker

Diabloii.Net Member
Not viable.The basic principle for titan is suvivability through dmg & leech.Since zerk cant be leeched of,there goes one reason for building a titan.Besides zerk will be so powerful,everything will be squashed in 1 hit.-so the extra dmg won't make a difference.But you will need the extra life.

use fort & use some gloves with ias like loh.

BTW:Invest in warcry.

Rik

Mac182

Diabloii.Net Member
rikstaker said:
Not viable.The basic principle for titan is suvivability through dmg & leech.Since zerk cant be leeched of,there goes one reason for building a titan.Besides zerk will be so powerful,everything will be squashed in 1 hit.-so the extra dmg won't make a difference.But you will need the extra life.

use fort & use some gloves with ias like loh.

BTW:Invest in warcry.

Rik
Thanks for reply, gonna use LOH for dmge to demons IAS etc :thumbsup:

Guess I am sorted. I'll post back with stats / dmge / effectiveness in a few days if ppl are interested.

Mac182