Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

PvM Zealot

Discussion in 'Paladin' started by Torkahl, Feb 6, 2004.

  1. Torkahl

    Torkahl IncGamers Member

    Joined:
    Jan 19, 2004
    Messages:
    58
    Likes Received:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    26
    PvM Zealot

    Is this a good/basic Zealot setup?

    20 Zeal
    20 Sacrifice
    20 Fanat
    20 Holy Shield
    20 Defiance

    7 Prereqs

    3 Left Over (What for the left overs? Vigor?)

    I dont need help with equipment, im curious about skills.
     
  2. Loboleal

    Loboleal IncGamers Member

    Joined:
    Jul 9, 2003
    Messages:
    272
    Likes Received:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    42
    That is the tipical configuration for a Zealot, and it's very effective.
    About your 3 left over points, go for Prayer, Cleansing and Vigor.
    If your equipment is not a problem, I guess you got 75% resists so, do not go for Salvation. You'll be hated by your party for not having Salvation but you can live with it. :p
     
  3. Nathanjk

    Nathanjk IncGamers Member

    Joined:
    Oct 29, 2003
    Messages:
    444
    Likes Received:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    98
    I disagree. I would put 0 in defiance and level up holy shield to taste and put 1 point in conviction and 1 point in vengenge for PI's. Also if you can get good resists I would put some points in resist lightning to get the extra 1 max lightning resist per two levels. Lightning kills me more than anything in hell. 1 point in vigor is a must and you will love it while redemptions helps as well althought with a decent amount of leach it isn't necessary.
     
  4. BadBen

    BadBen IncGamers Member

    Joined:
    Dec 16, 2003
    Messages:
    7
    Likes Received:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    1
    Why put 0 in defiance? Defiance is a synergy for holy shield. IMO this would a good idea to improve defense bonus from HS.
     
  5. assmuffin

    assmuffin IncGamers Member

    Joined:
    Jun 22, 2003
    Messages:
    138
    Likes Received:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    41
    I agree. Defiance is an excellent skill to max. With Templar's, Herald, and COT, my zealot has 20K defense. Monsters in hell have about a 25% chance to hit me, and since max Holy Shield almost guarantees 75% blocking, with good equip you'll do greatly with that setup. That defense can also be further increased with an Exile shield or Defiance merc.
     

Share This Page