PVM Wind Druid - How Important are Res?

Hashmalum

Diabloii.Net Member
PVM Wind Druid - How Important are Res?

Hey all. On a PvM Wind Druid, with a nice cyclone armor how important will res really be? Could someone get by with no res whatsoever ??? Should I at least try to stay in the positives incase cyclone wears off and I take a hit?

Hashmalum said:
Hey all. On a PvM Wind Druid, with a nice cyclone armor how important will res really be? Could someone get by with no res whatsoever ??? Should I at least try to stay in the positives incase cyclone wears off and I take a hit?
Honestly, you could probably do fine with -100 resists, but just in case (and to please all the vets who will whine) I would recommend trying to get at least positive. Your main focus isn't resists though.

Hashmalum

Diabloii.Net Member
Hm

Well right now Im playing on hc and im very poor. I am using whistans for the cheap dex investment for max block. would you suggest putting a pdiamond in it?

Couldn't hurt. For hc you still will want good resists, who knows when a CE or FE might corpse explode through your cyclone, it's not the end-all solution to resists.

No, I mean it could do a lot of damage, cyclone won't always be there, and then if you have REALLY low resists you could die.

Hashmalum

Diabloii.Net Member
Hm.. so being on hc i guess i should at least try to stay in the positives.. getting around 40+ would be a good idea it seems in case a strong shot knocks off the armor i dont want to die

Killfrenzy

Diabloii.Net Member
plus it doesnt work on poison...achmel poisons you 1 hp, runs up, tag, dead

and yes i know achmel doesnt try to melee people...