Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

PvM Warewolf / Summoner?

Discussion in 'Druid' started by SithRage, Jul 6, 2008.

1. SithRage

SithRage IncGamers Member

PvM Warewolf / Summoner?

My friend is about to get into D2 for the first time, and wants to make this build. Is it viable? Recommend for a newb? I want to let him make whatever character he wants, so any pointers in terms of skills to max would be appreciated!

2. Verashiden

Verashiden IncGamers Member

Re: PvM Warewolf / Summoner?

Max Fury,Lycan,Oak/WW, Dire Wolf and/or Grizzly.

3. CYBERPUNK

CYBERPUNK IncGamers Member

Re: PvM Warewolf / Summoner?

i tell ya I love having the Griz out as a tank with just 1 pt(even though he's not a wolf), but I'd really love running with a pack of 3 Dires =]

and while I'm loathe to put 40 points into them (60 for max syn, but they really don't need the spirit wolves bonuses), I'm pretty confident that 3 max life/dmg Dire wolves would be decently tough even on hell

and since they'd both be maxed and synergizing each other you could alternate one SUPER Griz or 3 Dires whenever you wanted based on the situation at hand

but yeah even though @Verashiden was short with ya, he's hit the skill highlights

and to answer your other questions if it wasn't obvious already, yes it's plenty viable and heck WHAT is a druid without a pack anyways? craziness that's what

and don't forget to keep those ravens out as well