Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

PvM Skelimancer Skill Distribution?

Discussion in 'Necromancer' started by dre7, Jan 30, 2004.

1. dre7

dre7 IncGamers Member

PvM Skelimancer Skill Distribution?

I wrote a thread earlier where ppl suggested to me that skelimancer would be the best necro char for hacore pvm play.

I was just wondering which skill should I max for skelemancer, and at which skills should I put 1 point or though...

2. Lyte_Hammer

Lyte_Hammer IncGamers Member

3. HarbingersOfSkulls

HarbingersOfSkulls IncGamers Member

Hooked on Phonics

It's about the fear of reading, or maybe they need smaller words than Skeleton or even revive.

Maybe it's an age thing also, where they are 15 or so....and are still in the 8th grade becuase they are not willing to do for themselves in the first place.

I believe it's because they figure that someone with any knowledge in Necro's will post them everything they want to know, and they will follow those directions like a dog or something.

Though, it does get really bad when it's posted 2 or 3 times a day for the same build.

:::Wonders out loud.....How does the Vet's of the forum do this for so long without getting kinda upset at seeing it over and over again?:::

Almost enough to drive a deadman to drinking :drink:

Well, I'm going back to reading....and not a 24 chapter book.

HoS

4. Mad Mantis

Mad Mantis D2/3 Necromancer & Witch Doctor Moderator

Drinking heavily helps. :drink: It is a mental thing, I guess. You either get over it and pretend you are a tape recorder or you go nuts and stop posting.

Sometimes I feel evil and want to post the crappiest build I can, but so far something has always held me back.

Keep up the good work lads. :thumbsup:

5. HarbingersOfSkulls

HarbingersOfSkulls IncGamers Member

I have not done that....yet, but do remember many times where I would suggest maxxing terror back in 1.04 . Telling them it would make even your party run away in fear of you :yep:

But, I do try to be honest when suggesting ideas to the noobular one's.

But, drinking might help alot though :drink:

HoS

6. Mad Mantis

Mad Mantis D2/3 Necromancer & Witch Doctor Moderator

Drinking will make you an upstanding citizen. I can even prove that drinking is very good for you indeed. Prevents all sorts of diseases. :drink:

And for a good build try Maxing Blood Golem, Weaken, IM and Teeth. You will "pwn" big time. And don’t forget that weaken and IM are the only curses that can stack.