Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

PvM Kicksin needs help!

Discussion in 'Assassin' started by junji, Mar 17, 2004.

1. junji

junji IncGamers Member

PvM Kicksin needs help!

hi, i recently made a kicksin, maxed Dtalon and DS, but now i've got about 30 skill points spare.
    what gear shud i be looking for my end character, and where shud i put my skill points? I'm thinking it's prolly BoS. any guidelines?
    Please discuss. all opinions are appreciated.

2. AntiLifer

AntiLifer IncGamers Member

ok mate, im an assasin player from back in 1.09 and even now i find thattraps are the way to go with the assasin, no matter wat else the build is that you are doing. she is just too weak to take on that unique group of 8 blood lords in hell all by her self without something to help her out...enter the traps.

these can hurt the whole group of lords, making it easyer to kill them quickly.

saying this traps can also be a pain in the *** at times, even though i cannot remember any right now.

as for were to spend your points i would spend them on lightning and death sentry (if thats wat its call, cannot remember now). max sentry and start to pump lightning, then after that start working on charged bolt. befor you max lightning sentry put the points for SM in now, so she ties up the enemy whilst the traps demolish them. i would only suggest 2-3 points into BoS, but thats just me.

BTW: what equipment are you using atm? may help give u a better idea on what skills to invesat in

Anti out....

3. Icarus

Icarus IncGamers Member

you could go with traps, such as lightning sentry and death sentry, plus others to boost dmg for lightning sentry.

or you could try maxing venom and shadow master. the shadow master makes a great tank and utilizes assassin skills pretty well. venom takes care of physical immunes pretty well too.

but for more flexibility and survivabilty i'd probably go with traps.

4. junji

junji IncGamers Member

guys, i have a trapsin, and i know how to play trapsin, i'm asking what gear shud i be looking for to make a KICKsin. yes, that's with kicks.

5. theBlackKnight

theBlackKnight IncGamers Member

Wait a second, how many frames is .4 seconds? wouldnt 2/3rds of the kicks be wasted ( venom wise ) ( assuming a 7/2/2/2/2 dtalon )

6. junji

junji IncGamers Member

huh...? i don't use venom. waste of time. practically everything has psn, or open wounds. i'm asking about gear, forget the skills.

7. Icarus

Icarus IncGamers Member

.4 seconds is ten frames.