Hi im makeing a PvM Jabber so im only gunna use jab i was thinking
max jab
10-Critical strike
20-i think penetrate (ar boost)
rest into passive d/e/a
gear i was thinking cheap
duriels shell
ss
javs i think either eth titans or demon arch im in favor of the demon arch myself
cats eye
raven,rare,rare switching between
verdungos
shako
gores
i think ill try crafting sum gloves i got 20 prubys so ill see what i can get
what do u all think is it decent it might kill slowly but will it make it through hell single player
also since its pvm not pvp i was thinking of switching shako to that pally helm with all the crushing blow and maybe a duress and use a maras for resists

KevdogSD

Diabloii.Net Member
hmm

I would put 20 in valkyrie to help kill faster.
I don't think its necessary to max the other passives, especially
if your gonna use a shield. Definitely up the eth titans, of course.

Liliel

Diabloii.Net Member
Hmm... Max Valk and maybe some points in Decoy. I'd switch out Shako for Guillaman's Face, and try and get 20IAS 10CB crafted gloves, as well as maybe switch Verdungo's for String of Ears. You might also consider Highlord's Wrath for additional DS.

And personally I'd use a spear like upped Hone Sundan filled with Shaels (constant CB!), Stoneraven, Lycander's Flank and Arioc's Needle.

slayer37

Diabloii.Net Member
Definitely switch shako to Guillame. Shako is just not for physical damage. Go with upp'd eth titans instead of a spear. Having no shield in Hell is really asking for it (even experienced players get pawned). :D But if you really prefer spears then definitely learn how to make good use of your trusty valk/decoy/merc and put enough in D/A/E (50%) for good survivability.

Btw, I don't think anyone considers SS, Shako, eth titans etc as cheap. :lol:

Blades

Diabloii.Net Member
slayer37 said:
Definitely switch shako to Guillame. Shako is just not for physical damage. Go with upp'd eth titans instead of a spear. Having no shield in Hell is really asking for it (even experienced players get pawned). :D But if you really prefer spears then definitely learn how to make good use of your trusty valk/decoy/merc and put enough in D/A/E (50%) for good survivability.

Btw, I don't think anyone considers SS, Shako, eth titans etc as cheap. :lol:
well this is non ladder not ladder so i consider it cheap which also means i cannot up those eth titans but what about demon arch it has more physical damage and a whole lotta elemental for thos pis so what do yall think about it as a main weapon?