PVM druid

kraken

Diabloii.Net Member
PVM druid

What would be the best build for pvm that can survive and kill in hell? I'm not familiar with druid builds and I just thought of creating one :)

Forcefeedback

Diabloii.Net Member
A windy.
Starting a windy is a pain but the work pays off and you will end up with the cheesiest druid blizzard has to offer. Enjoy cutting your cookies! :thumbsup:

IIDX

Diabloii.Net Member
agreed, go with wind. they have two source of damage one physical with Tornado and one elemental with Hurricane...almost perfect for pvm

Stevebo

Banned
I agree - definately wind.

One important thing is to get a piece of equipment with decrepify or amplify damage (either charges or chance to cast) or you will find physical immunes in hell very hard. Other than that you will walk hell.

Reaper's Toll (with decrepify) for your Act 2 merc should do the trick

HardyZ

Diabloii.Net Member
Don't throw rocks in my face, but personally, i wouldn't advise windy as a first druid... Needs a little experience in druids, and i'm an all-time werewolf-lover, so... :D
Werewolf is easy to build, and as far as you can get your hands on a decent 5fpa weapon(and there are quite a bunch), you can fend pretty well in hell...

Forcefeedback

Diabloii.Net Member
*throws the first rock* :D
Werewolves need a good weapon and pretty good equipment(for max resists) to even survive in hell, let alone kill the monsters.

I have a windy in hell with almost full magic find gear still on. It doesn't need resists, it doesn't need life in particular, only thing it needs is +skills to a single tree and it can survive and kill possibly more effectively than most melee characters with similar gear choises.