Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

PvM Bowazon

Discussion in 'Amazon' started by eLight, May 13, 2005.

1. eLight

eLight IncGamers Member

PvM Bowazon

I need help with a thing, I want to be oldschool and make a WF bowazon but I dont know if they can make it in hell as in the good ol' days.
    They probably never will make it as good as they did back then but I want to give it a shot.
    How much dex should I pump to get a decent dmg to be able to play in hell? I will have a valk and merc so I dont have to take so much dmg. I got a cta btw.
    I will use a might merc with reapers toll and some other crap.
    I cant afford those nasty ed/ias armor with life. The closest thing I got is a 3 sock light plate with life prefix. But no ed/ias jools, just ias. Will that be a good armor? I really want to manage to kill in hell. What a nostalgia :lol:

Edit: Im going to use Multiply arrow and guided ofc.

2. Decebal

Decebal IncGamers Member

Well IMO a Bowazon with WF (shaeled or 40/15 jewel) is still a very good choice! Its a little harder in 8 player games (baal games) but u will manage it!

Dex is vital! Close to 400 with bonus from gear is a must! Pump as much as u can! Str just to wear your items (WF need some str)! Life around 800 (with maxed Valk + might merc that uses reapers toll) it should be enough!

For armor I would use Lionheart or Duress (with Goreriders).

Btw: Max/ar/life charms are very usefull! I use those + posion sc!

EDIT: I missed the part about multi guided! Straffer works for the above! Multi + guided i think it will be hard! FAITH for Multi rules!

/Dec

3. Chimaira

Chimaira IncGamers Member

This isn't 1.09:) Guided Arrow doesn't Pierce anymore so it's not as übergodly as it once was:( it's still a nice skill but you should consider a backup elemental/magic skill instead...Freezing Arrow/Magic Arrow.

As for Strafe/Multi, that debate will probably never end...I'd use Strafe with Windforce like Decebal said.

Bowazons are probably not as effective as they once were, but can definitely still manage. Right now I'm going through Hell with Lycander's Aim so if you can't do it with Windforce....

4. eLight

eLight IncGamers Member

I dont have to solo a 8players game alone. I just want to manage to run around in hell myself and dream of .09 :lol: . I wont use strafe, I never had and never will. Multi and Ga is my choices. My ama is currently lvl 73 but she just got like 200dex, Im afraid that amount wont cut it and I have to remake. What do you think?

Btw are you going through hell with strafe or Multi? Man I miss .09

5. Dacar92

Dacar92 Community, Amazon, DH Moderator & Inc Clan Officer

I think most of us have Matriarchs who multi and strafe. Like was said earlier, you need as much dex as you can get. 200 may be a little low, but you have a few levels to go. Put the remaining points you have and get into dex and you'll get through hell. Maybe a little slow at times but you will get there.

If you want to play 1.09, play single player and use Trenshadows version switcher. If you don't want to use that, then re-install the game and update it to 1.09 and play single player and use the /players... command to increase the difficulty. The 1.09 nostalgia craving can be fulfilled. :)