Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Putting on gear after you die - str issues

Discussion in 'Paladin' started by fahartle, Oct 30, 2006.

1. fahartle

fahartle IncGamers Member

Putting on gear after you die - str issues

Hello all! I'm building a Hammerdin and want to be real judicious with my str I give him. When you die and you click on your bod, does the game put on all your gear at once (i.e. do you have to have enough str for everything you wear). Or does it put on certain items first and the rest in a certain order? Here I'm thinking of the enigma with the huge str bonus. Thanks!

2. Crazy Runner Guy

Crazy Runner Guy IncGamers Member

Supposedly, there was once an order to which gear got placed first. You'd have to do some digging to find it though.

crg

3. Pom Shadd

Pom Shadd IncGamers Member

I dont have any concrete info, but I'm quite sure that armour is one of the first items that gets equipped: I remember having problems with my zealot equipping CoH after death, where he would be wearing it on the char screen, but it would be redd-ed out, and he wouldnt get any bonuses from it til re-equipping (he needed +str from gloves and boots (i think - this was like, a year ago, before i quit mp) to equip it). But, if thats the case, then a low str enigma should solve all the equipping problems for your other gear pieces.

4. bogie

bogie IncGamers Member

Low Nigma + Torch and Anni will solve all of your problems.
    Base str = 25
    Worst rolls on both torch and anni = +20 all
    str = 45 +60-65 from nigma
    105-110 str... enough for hoz (as long as it isnt upped) and enough for everything else. All i know is that armor is put on first and gloves last and boots last. Weapon and shield are in the middle.

5. fahartle

fahartle IncGamers Member

Thanks guys!! I think I'll be okay if the armor is put on before the shield. Rather than trade for another normal HoZ, I think I'll just use my upped one (124 str req, I think). But with with my enigma mage plate, I should be a-okay.