Pure Summon Druid

Gibby

Banned
Pure Summon Druid

As a pure summon druid, would I be very effective in hell mode? If anyone has any suggestions feel free to share them.

Beowulf

Diabloii.Net Member
Gibby said:
As a pure summon druid, would I be very effective in hell mode? If anyone has any suggestions feel free to share them.
Look in the stickies for the summoner guides, the hunter one by Fenris_Wulf in particular and if you have anymore question feel free to ask.

Beowulf

Diabloii.Net Member
RetroStar said:
Summoner Droods are horrible in Hell.
What have you been smoking of late? I have two over lvl 90, one at lvl 99 and they do very well in hell.

RetroStar

Diabloii.Net Member
Beowulf said:
What have you been smoking of late? I have two over lvl 90, one at lvl 99 and they do very well in hell.
If its pure summoner, I doubt it would do well in Hell. If it's a mixture of different trees then it is possible. I believe this post is towards a pure summoner build therefore they will not survive because of physical immunes in hell.

Beowulf

Diabloii.Net Member
RetroStar said:
If its pure summoner, I doubt it would do well in Hell. If it's a mixture of different trees then it is possible. I believe this post is towards a pure summoner build therefore they will not survive because of physical immunes in hell.
Very easy to fix that problem, I carry a lacerator on the switch. Chuck a few of those and voila it beats also all physical immunes in hell and lets the bear rip them apart. Also if you are pure summoner you will likely have a high level poison creeper and if you read electricblue's guide you will see that for pvm a creeper can do massive damage.

RetroStar

Diabloii.Net Member
Beowulf said:
Very easy to fix that problem, I carry a lacerator on the switch. Chuck a few of those and voila it beats also all physical immunes in hell and lets the bear rip them apart. Also if you are pure summoner you will likely have a high level poison creeper and if you read electricblue's guide you will see that for pvm a creeper can do massive damage.
Good point :thumbsup: Though you'll need to give up CTA for a Lacerator.

powerteo

Diabloii.Net Member
RetroStar said:
The link to the summoner druid is broken, due to the split thing.... anyone have the working link? thanks in adv.

Beowulf

Diabloii.Net Member
RetroStar said:
I guess it depends on what you find more important. The extra life can be decent but if you are pure summoner you could easily max are almost max oak and HoW and use the one that is most appropiate for a given situation.

Holy ****!!!

Gibby from MOC?

HAHA!This is treeswithoutleaves.

SUmmoners are totally viable. I can give you gear to help out if you want to give it a go.