Latest Diablo 3 News
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Pure Orb Riftsin Build pvm

Discussion in 'Diablo 2 Community Forum' started by ShadowEclipse, Mar 9, 2018.

1. ShadowEclipse

ShadowEclipse Diabloii.Net Member

ED
    My PureOrb Agile Riftsin build. They kill fast, destroy crowds, can solo bosses w/o merc and kill them surprisingly fast.., and just fun to play with. She doesnt die easily and will survive like a true beast..
    I think she is all the way solid with this here build, and i think this is the best way to build her for fastest killing with orbs and super solid survivability. Two builds: first is my expensive build, second is my cheap build but just as good if not better!This is only for fun and i find this sin to be very sexy in all areas!let me know if u think she is as well.

The Build Goals: lvl 80 or so
    She wont be hit too often and will block most attacks ranged and projectiles, seemingly uninterupted while attacking. She casts very high damage orbs. She almost never dies.
    +40% cold skill damage. - 125% enemy resist cold
    Max Resists------ 75-80% light
    47-50% Dmg. Reduction
    1800-2k Life------
    48%FHR----- breakpoint. no more needed and one frame lower is no good
    30-50% IAS (increased attack speed, using dracs 30%)
    15% life leech/ life steal
    Max Block w/shield
    Defense Blocking, With Gear here, She can up to, -20 to 35ish chance u will be hit ( chance monster hits you.) average chance u will be hit i think around 36%
    High # of Frozen Orbs casted, with great killing power!!!!
    Saxy lookin gear*

Stat Points:
    strength-230 (Hades armor)
    dexterity-264(75% block for her)
    vitality-the rest(seems low..but she can even survive w/o BO)
    energy-none

skills:
    20points- todragon talon, main attack
    20- to blade shield, (also cast orbs,can cause multple monster to flinch at times, life leeches)
    20-fade
    20-shadow master(tanks, decoys before orbs destroy everything!)
    some points in death sentry. this build uses no LS, as it is pure orber but death sentry for corpse explosion should be cool.. right?

gear:
    Helm:Ethereal 2os'Crown of ages(20-25all resists with rings, 15%DR, **high def) socket with 2x, '5/5 cold facets'. ethereal if possible. i dont know if they can be :?
    Weapon: "Rift" runeword made in a 4 socket War Scepter/Caduceus ONLY. Not for weapon damage. The Boot kick dmg is applied here as our attack will be dragon talon 'kicks'. Avoid any + skills on scepters. Repairing will cost really you alot of gold.
    Shield: 3os' Head Hunter's Glory(*high DEF*, 6-7 life after kill, 3 sockets) socket with 3x, 5/5 cold facs. life after kill and res. high def is crucial and it those 3 sockets she needs. she wants this.
    Armor:upped eth Hades 2x C/facet "Zod"or non eth 3xfacets., and for switching around, a 20/20 cold sup archon. Go for HIGH DEFENSES** socket Archon with 4x, 5/5 cold facet jewels. Have cheap "fortitude' armor or weapon to cast chilling armor, Chilling armor will last 4 minutes. It gives u bout 20% less chance to be hit and will block most projectiles half the time. This is part of her build! Makes her pretty godly and it only takes 2 seconds. I just imagine she has the skill. u can relax more with it. She can survive without though
    Amulet: Cats Eye. it gives defense. 30frw% 20 ias thats needed and dex
    Ring 1 and 2:: Rare 8 life leech w/ the main one dual leech,with all res and stats, 2x. or 1 carrion winds.one Ravens for frozen. she will still attack super fast frozen but will walk slow for a little while
    Belt: Nosferatsu's(Needed for the 10%IAS to hit BP and 7%lifeleech)
    Gloves: . Dracs. also 20ias life leech gloves with stats for 50ias bp. she may need pots often at 5o
    Boots: Shadow dancers. 2% damage reduction, +2 Shadow master, FHR, dex, high def., and high kick damage. treks, for the needed fhr. upped to elite 'goblin toes', or upped gores for baal. She really needs them for baal

CTA SPIRIT on switch
    frw Charms in inventory

MERC:::--ACt2 Defensive
    Andy's 15ias jewel
    Ethereal Infinty Thresher
    Ethereal bugged Treachery Laquered plate
    he just needs to survive a few secs while u spam orbs. hes powerful too. thresher will help as most of the monsters will be damaged by orbs, so he can one hit them and hit fast with thresher. 75ias BP

My Cheap Build
    helm: nightwing socketed with 15 ias jwl
    weap: Rift war scept/Cad
    Armor:30s upped hades, lowfacets.
    Shield: head hunters with low facets. 40s monarch faceted with lows
    Ammy: highlords or cats eye
    r1 and 2: high life leech rings with resists, str., dex
    belt: string of ears
    Gloves:dracs, 2oias lifeleech and stats gloves
    boots: High cold light poison Res. boots with frw
    * very decent survivability and high damage!!

Last edited: Mar 10, 2018
  2. drmalawi

drmalawi Diabloii.Net Member

Not a very polite start of a guide to say that other guides sucks and that this build is sexy. Are you 10 years old?

How do you even get a 2 socketed Vamp Gaze?

And highlords is for IAS, deadly strike is not applied to kicks?

The guide is poor since you do not explain why one should use Laying of Hands for instance.

3. ShadowEclipse

it IS sexy. 2os gaze is with larzuk if you get lucky. idk about highlords i prefer the cats eye, thank you.
    Laying of hands for the ias bp and 350 to demons cant be beat by any other ias gloves of 20ias. what do you think?

4. drmalawi

Vamp Gaze is a unique item. Unique items get ONE socket from Larzuk (if the item is socketable that this)

Enhanced Damage to Demons (and Undead) does not work with dragon talon either ...

What I think? The presentation of the build is childish, there are many flaws and just insanity (2 sock Vamp gaze "luck from Lazruk"). The start of the guide that stated that everybody elses guides on a rift-kicksin is garbage is self-contradictory since you missed a couple of basic mechanics of dragon talon and socketing of unique items.

If you wanna have fun with an orb-kicksin, you just basically need Rift and some crushing blow. Your suggestions are truly overkill.

Now I am gonna give all my Vamp Gazes to Larzuk and hope to get 2 or 3 sockets :D

5. ShadowEclipse

Others guides dont suck lol, they just arent sexy
    I dont believe it with the gaze's though. i think i teleported to another realm.. i used to have them with 2os. I found no info or pics of them online. i think thats wierd. And i remember people socketing with larzuk and sometimes getting 2os. i used to own one long ago around 2005. and if they really do have one, then Andy's with 15ias jwl. but trust me those gazes exist!
    Deadly strike and dmg to demons she doesnt need anyway..

oh by the way sir, with coa at 24 res all, her rings can just have 8ll with stats.

i just really love this build since i made one on medianxl or whatever REMOVED..

My Pure WW sin build is next post! check it out and let me know what u think?

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 11, 2018
  6. drmalawi

What I think?

I think you should read the forum rules, and also the build section once again, before you make any kind of posting here.

You did mention mods that are not allowed to discuss here on this forum. So be prepared that this thread will be locked.

Now, you did say that the other guides was garbage, that is really not a good way to get respect here.

Furthermore, the languange is childish and hard for someone else by experts to understand. What on earth is a "sexy" build?

And if the purpose of the build is to just have fun (which you wrote), why all the high end-gear? Zod eth Black hades to get super high defense... for what?... Defense in pvm has diminishing returns you know...

Here is the build compendium: https://www.diabloii.net/forums/threads/spf-mat-pat-guardian-build-compilation-v5.960595/

Here are the forum rules: https://www.diabloii.net/forums/threads/read-this-first-single-player-forum-guide-2016-wip.933479/

7. ShadowEclipse

I apologize. i didnt know this site was so strict i just wanted to share my build ideas and stuff. i used to play this game when i was younger and im all hyped again. Whatever your position, i apologize i offended you. and by sexy gear i mean gear unlike usual that looks cool and is used with good effect!

8. ShadowEclipse

I have no clue what this site is all about and there are so many wierd words i dont understand. can u guide me please??

9. drmalawi

Sure, which words you don't understand?

10. ShadowEclipse

i just dont understand the site. is there a multiplayer, off battlenet server here or something?? thanks

11. drmalawi

There are a few people that play mp games on private servers here, yes.

12. ShadowEclipse

dang that sounds cool. wish i could play

13. drmalawi

But I'd say that 95% of the activity here nowadays are centered around Single Player stuff like doing crazy/unusual builds, untwinked 99ers, tournaments and of course the "crazy drop" thread :D

14. Thyiad

Thyiad Moderator Single Player, D2 Assassin, Barbarian

Please don't mention mods we don't allow here. Also use of those mods means you cannot MP/trade here until you contact the moderators.

15. ShadowEclipse

ok thanks. how come i am not getting any messages to my post? maybe u could help me post elsewhere?? that wwould be awesome..