Pure NvN

fredsta54

Diabloii.Net Member
Pure NvN

do u guys think it wuld be worth it to make a necro built for destroying other necs and characters who do not deal elemntal damage? it would ignore resists 100% and go for high fhr, fcr, + skills, f r/w, and have base stats. It would also be better than an all around nec for dueling hammerdins, barbs, etc. Just a character to own necros who give ur other chars a hard time. There are a couple other nvns out there and Nvn games. If making a bvb is fun y not a nvn?

I got sum sweet gear avilable for me.

using my avialable gear i wuld have

+9 spear
+6 skills
86 fhr
80 fcr
40 f r/w
all points to vita

I dont think many other necros would stand a chance

Fred

Classics

Diabloii.Net Member
People actually do make pure NvN characters. I don't where to help you, but you seem to have a pretty solid setup. Maybe layout your gear for us and maybe I could give some advice. The only real problem I see is not much +life, which is pretty essential in good NvNers.

Classics

Diabloii.Net Member
well base stats (all points to vita) is the +life.
More characters then you know do that. Even so, at around 85 you'll only have about 1.2k life. I'd say go for about +200 life which would end around 1.4k... That way you can take an extra hit, which, is quite essential.

EDIT: 100th post :).

TheCerberus

Diabloii.Net Member
You've got a good setup, max Spirit/Spear/Prison/Wall rest Teeth I assume?

And NvN was probably the most fun I've had dueling, when its the top necs dueling.

sculpen

Diabloii.Net Member
NvN is extremely fun. If only blizzard would make dead bone walls not cause lag. :mad: I would like to see your gear setup, mainly to see how you plan on hitting both the 80 fcr and 86 fhr bps while (im asuming) using a wand. :scratch: I use a Pruby mask on my NvN since hes hit the 54fhr bp. His gear gives:

+5 all
+8 spear
58 fhr
80 fcr

7 frame fhr works very well especially considering necros can only cast at up to 10 frames.

Murrogh

Diabloii.Net Member
+9 spear
+6 skills
86 fhr
80 fcr
40 f r/w
all points to vita

how are you going to achieve this?
I guess you are using:
blinkbat, magefist, eyeless, wand with +2 10fcr +3spear, a +2 ammy with 10fcr, rare boots with 10fhr 30frw, belt with 24fhr, rare ring with 10fcr,
1 soj, helm? wormskill would get you the +6skills, a rare helm would get you 84fhr. where did I lose you?