Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Pure Game - 3/21/04

Discussion in 'Hardcore' started by skunkbelly, Mar 22, 2004.

1. skunkbelly

skunkbelly IncGamers Member

Pure Game - 3/21/04

Well, another fun week in NM Act 1... smushed the Countess and collected her uberl33t El rune (grumble, grumble), cleared the Hole, the Pit, Tamoe Highland, the Outer Cloister, and the Barracks, finally retrieving Charsi's silly little hammer. Present were Vanquishism (Shadoway's hammerdin), Skunkbellina (my cb/hydra sorc), BlackhawkWind (Wing's wind druid... yeah, I know, I misspelled the name ;) ), and LaChupacabra (kev's smiter).

We have a couple spots available... if you're interested in joining up, we play Sundays from 1-2:30ish EST. Completely untwinked. We're in the level 44-46 range, and we'd love to have a barb, assy, zon, or necro join the fun. PM Wing or me.

ALSO: guys, I'll be back from my business trip on Sunday, but not by 1:00. Any way we could pick a time later in the afternoon/evening for this one week? Any time between 3:00 and 10:00 p.m. should be safe. Let me know if this would work... I'd hate to cause another delayed session.

2. WingBlade

WingBlade IncGamers Member

I'm ok w/ a later playing time on Sunday... not sure bout Shadow or Kev...

3. Kev_Dawg5150

Kev_Dawg5150 IncGamers Member

Likewise. I'd prefer not too much later than 3:00 if we'll be playing for about two hours or more (dinner at 6:00 and homework at 7:00).

Oh... And about that El, I have and Ith and an Eth in my stash. ;)

4. WingBlade

As it stands, it seems we'll be starting @ 3PM approx...

Shadow, not sure if this is good for u... please leave a response..

5. Shadoway

Shadoway IncGamers Member

Sorry, I have plans with my family. Have to see you next time. Good luck with Andy! :uhhuh:

6. WingBlade

Well, it seems my wife has decided that we will be going 2 the park since its a beautiful Sunday... and let my daughter run around...

So I won't make it for the 3 PM game... depending on what time I get back... maybe we can try 2 get this game up... Kev and Phil, if u 2 choose to go ahead and take on Andy... be safe.

Remember were in NM now... so our rez needs 2 be re-evalutated if it hasn't been done so far. I think we did cover this subject last time... just wanted to bring the subject up again.

7. Kev_Dawg5150

Kev_Dawg5150 IncGamers Member

Well, Skunk, I'll still be in today's game if you are (it was getting a little easy with a windy druid helping us). I guess our strategy will be for you to kill while I keep the monsters from hitting you?