Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

public service announcement

Discussion in 'Diablo 2 Community Forum' started by Kennan, Sep 24, 2006.

1. Kennan

Kennan IncGamers Member

public service announcement

I don't read these forums much any more, so what just happened to me may be old news for most of you. If it is, my apologies. I just logged on for the first time since July, and all but one of my ladder characters (mostly mules) are expired. I think they expired because back in late July, rather than joining games to reset the 90 day timer, I was only joining chat channels. The "character expires in x days" on the character screen always disappeared when I did it, so I figured I was OK. Guess not. I still have a lvl 86 necro with OK gear, but I lost a lot of stuff, including the only cham rune I have ever found. I doubt I'll find another one of those any time soon. So don't be like me. Create and join games and not just chat with those seldom used mules, or else you might lose them.

2. k/t

k/t Banned

That's weird, because I've been keeping mules alive just by joining chat channels.

3. nickedoff

nickedoff IncGamers Member

Likewise.

Something else that's really weird; I just (like five minutes ago) threw a CD out named Public Service Announcement because I didn't know where I got it from =o!