Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

public PvP bone necros

Discussion in 'Amazon' started by joao, Mar 2, 2004.

1. joao

joao IncGamers Member

public PvP bone necros

Hey guys,
    I have been playing my old 0.09 bowazon after i stopped playing on USWest for a while. The stragety against other characters are pretty much the same.
    But whenever i run into a necro who uses enignma, bone prison, etc etc common equip, i keep getting killed because i can't run away from prison because they just teleport close enough to cast a bunch. And then i turn into a sitting duck.
    So I am wondering, if there are any advise on good strageties while dueling/equipment wise against necros? Templars/foher = gg anyway so I am not even going to bother asking. : p
    I saw a zon with 9frames wf, enignma, a tierra (not sure what it is), and a doom on weapon switch with 280 fr/w *according to him*. and she would tele and use slow missle on necros. Did pretty good actually ... eventhough still got killed by some more experienced necros.
    Any advise would help. Thanks in advance.

2. Pent

Pent IncGamers Member

slow missile

3. Ifrit18

Ifrit18 Banned

Slow missle does work. However, clay golem+decrepify can cause some major troubles to your attack speed. The nec can attempt to teleport on you and spam teeth but the nec has to be very fast to do this.

4. Lyrs

Lyrs IncGamers Member

some tips for bowazon:

when you have a safe chance, such as when still full health, try to slow missle them.

Use Multi to break down prison, if they are casting too fast, you'll be dead, unless they are on your screen.

If they are on your screen, name-lock with GA. It won't autotarget bone prison and if you're fast enough, you'll get a kill.

High passives, 60% a/e/d+ is what you are shooting for.

Go mass psn + elemental dmg. regardless of how cheap mass psn is to some people, you'll need it in most cases. otherwise go +3/x/x and try to break down their bone armor as fast as possible.

Use a t-stroke or titans /shield on switch. jab 'em to death by quickly apply elemental dmg.

you'll want just about every crushing blow, deadly strike, amp on strike, mod you can find and use without losing too much ias.

also, aim well, regardless of GA's autotarget, and make good use of valks to absorb and attract spirits.

5. joao

joao IncGamers Member

Well I know the part where I should aim at the necro with GA if he indeed is stupid enough to cast bone prison on my screen. But the biggest problem is when they cast it off screen. My multi with guided isn't strong enough to break it quick enough ... so ... would having high pierce be helpful in that situation? I know that there's a belt that gives pierce. I am wondering if that would be a wise choice to have that belt on.

And also ... I have no clue what t-stroke is ... : p ... mind telling me what that is?

6. MrGoth

MrGoth IncGamers Member

~

If hes playing his .09 bowzon i doubt he will have a t-stroke laying around ;)

Its a unqiue java thats a ladder only item.

7. Lyrs

Lyrs IncGamers Member

thunderstrokes - unique matriarchial? javelin, and yeah, ladder only

more reason to start a ladder character ^^