Public duels...tisk tisk...

EmergE492

Diabloii.Net Member
Public duels...tisk tisk...

the other day i was in a public dueling game with my cs javazon. i encountered a pally with holy freeze and fant. i have dueled people with doom before, but this holy freeze was really good. then the pally said that he was using BEAST and MAXED holy freeze and its synergies. this frustrated me, and being the hothead dueler that i am i got my hammerdin and slayed him. besides that this made my very mad, in.9 anything with slow was considered bm...even in pubby duels.why would someone make such a cheap, unfair char?

th5418

Banned
EmergE492 said:
the other day i was in a public dueling game with my cs javazon. i encountered a pally with holy freeze and fant. i have dueled people with doom before, but this holy freeze was really good. then the pally said that he was using BEAST and MAXED holy freeze and its synergies. this frustrated me, and being the hothead dueler that i am i got my hammerdin and slayed him. besides that this made my very mad, in.9 anything with slow was considered bm...even in pubby duels.why would someone make such a cheap, unfair char?
Apparently your hammerdin slayed him so thats a very cheap character too.

Dia

Diabloii.Net Member
You beat a fair build with an overpowered, exploited, popular one. Way to go.

(No, I didn't forget about D2. I took a long break, and play classic now =])

th5418 said:
Apparently your hammerdin slayed him so thats a very cheap character too.
Good one. But if someone is good enough to slay his cheap hammerdin, they will be even cheaper. This could go on forever.

th5418

Banned
MixedVariety said:
Good one. But if someone is good enough to slay his cheap hammerdin, they will be even cheaper. This could go on forever.
Exactly, so there isnt a 'cheap' character. I was trying to imply that.

LordDrift

Diabloii.Net Member
YEa he built his character fair and square why would you get a hammerdin to mess with him? Ok if someone did that to me, ill get my bone necro and take out der hammerdin with ease. See another outclassed dueler