Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

[Spoiler] PTR 2.1.2 : Nerfs/Buffs: Conduits, Shard of Hate and Goblins in GR ? ( Video )

Discussion in 'Diablo 3 General Discussion' started by TactikEndGame, Dec 9, 2014.

1. TactikEndGame

TactikEndGame IncGamers Member

Hey guys, It's been a while since I made a video, and decided there's finally something interesting going on.
    I jammed everything in one short video, no need to say what everyone else already knows or can find on the forums, hope you find it useful :

First of all, conduit got nerfed to the ground , as you can see in the video above, you will not be able to get carried by it anymore, especially on elites or RGs. I have the feeling the hits/target nerf only applies to elites, as normal mobs apear to be hit as usual, but the damage will now scale with weapon damage, making it feel weaker and weaker the higher the GR is. A power pylon + conduit combo might still do the trick, but I'm not going to be the one spaming rifts for that.

Shard of hate got some luv. A lot of luv imo... the proc seems to be doubled and you really feel like an spark-o-matic once again when using channeling spells. Good news for some , indeed.

And I encountered a huge pack of goblins too, in the Greater Rift ... I bet this is a bug, but encountering them won't make me feel sad for sure in any situations. They appear to last longer before they go away, they even feel like sitting there if you do not hit them or they get out screen. You can hear the creepy noises they make too in the video.

Hope to see more goodies in the future, I'm excited about these changes.

2. mortuus

mortuus Diablo: IncGamers Member

wah im paragon 515 and still havent got the damn shard of hate :( helpp

3. TactikEndGame

TactikEndGame IncGamers Member

:)) I'm paragon 650 and never got a Furnace too.
    With the new changes we will be able to ( I hope ) they buffed the drop rate of very rare items in 2.1.2