Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Ptorch Auction Update

Discussion in 'US East Standard - Ladder' started by Mosstradamus, Sep 12, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mosstradamus

Mosstradamus IncGamers Member

Ptorch Auction Update

Well since my thread has been closed by a power hungry moderator I am forced to make another one to continue the auction for a perfect ptorch. I didn't know there are rules to posting in a forum and none the less I still don't see what i did was wrong. That moderator title makes you feel pretty special i bet buddy. Anyway the c/o is by aywwsd for 25 HRs. I will keep the auction up until I can get in touch with Aywwsd or the highest bidder within 4 hours (3pm est). If i get banned contact me on d2 about the trade and we can make it happen.

2. Fiacla

Fiacla IncGamers Member

Re: Ptorch Auction Update

Your thread was closed because you said that you were fielding offers both here and from the B.net public. I understand wanting to get the best price quickly, but for the sake of our sanity, cordial relations, and basic fairness, we do not post auctions here while also taking outside bids. Dems da rules. Considering you waited all of three hours to basically repost your auction and did it with the maturity of a three year-old, I don't see this ending well for you.

3. The Legendary Cho Cho

The Legendary Cho Cho IncGamers Member

There are rules on these forums and you will follow them just like the rest of us, or face the consequences. Not only did you bump your thread early (I think), you were fielding offers elsewhere. And than on top of that you repost, after it clearly says in your other thread not to repost for 24 hours.

To the mods, I know me posting is against the rules, but with someone with zero credability on these forums running off at the mouth about the mods being "power hungry" is enough for me.

4. Mosstradamus

Mosstradamus IncGamers Member

Haha well you misunderstood what I was saying maybe i worded it wrong but I was taking offers from bnet before i posted on here. Obviously if im holding an auction it would go to the highest bidder on here. I was just stating that I had the same offers on there as I do here. I'm new to the forum and to close my thread for something as little as that seems ridiculous. I've been on the forum for not even a day a simple warning would've been just find. I'm not going to wait 24 hrs to post again when i can't even send a PM to the winner because I don't have 10 posts yet. Another thing that makes no sense to me. You got to be fair to the bidders as well and to close the thread on them don't seem like the right option

5. DRCL

DRCL IncGamers Member

The closing of the thread and giving you a reason was the warning.
    And by your disregard of the mods' statement regarding re-posting of the thread will most likely lead to a ban.
    When you joined the forums you were to read the rules AND if you're going to be posting in the Trading Forums, you should adhere to the set rules there too.
    If new members aren't subject to the rules, well they'll never learn them if they're actually going to participate here.

Also, that above doesn't seem like you were just talking about previous offers and that this auction was only intended for members of the forums. To me what I understand from that statement is that you've been looking to trade the item on BNet at the same time and if the bids continued it might be traded to someone from here..

6. spiffymcbang

spiffymcbang D3 Trade Moderator<br> America, USEast (D2)<br> Ne

Your thread was closed for improper bumping. I wrote that. please read.
    Also read the rules. They are stickied and linked in my signature.

Power hungry? Sir you need to learn manners.
    We don't flame here. You respect all members.

2 rule violation in 30 days is a temp ban. I suggest reading the rules while off for the 3 days.

If you have any questions feel free to private message me. insulting or attacking me will not lead to good things.

Following the rules will be a better choice.

We don't make veterans follow different rules than new comers. Same rules for all.
    Just because something does not make sense to you does not mean it does not make sense. The 10 posts prior to pm'g is to prevent ad bots from flooding the pm system.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.