Psnmancer Golem Q

honkytonkyzonky

Diabloii.Net Member
Psnmancer Golem Q

I was curious if it would be worth the 1 point to both blood golem and iron golem to increase his durability. and by worth I mean do any good players do it :). and also after maxing pn pe pd as raise skeli is skele mastery the universally accepted place to put remaining points/??
Also, What are the suggested base stats for psnmanser? i have 240 points and i dont know what to do with um :)

thnks

Mad Mantis

D2/3 Necromancer & Witch Doctor Moderator
honkytonkyzonky said:
I was curious if it would be worth the 1 point to both blood golem and iron golem to increase his durability.
+skills do not count towards synergies. So unless you want to get Revives you do not need to put points in BG and IG. With the +skills you already have the Clay will be more than durable enough. He will get a very big boost in life when he gets to Hell.

honkytonkyzonky said:
and also after maxing pn pe pd as raise skeli is skele mastery the universally accepted place to put remaining points/?
This is a bit confusing. Do you want to know if you should put your remaining points in SM once you are done maxing your Poison skills and RS? The answer to this question in yes.

Necrochild313

Diabloii.Net Member
honkytonkyzonky said:
and also after maxing pn pe pd as raise skeli is skele mastery the universally accepted place to put remaining points/??
Err...if MM answered your first question, listen to him, if what you mean is "after you max pnova, pexplosion, pdagger, raise skeleton and skeleton mastery, where do you put the rest of the points?", the answer is, you don't, because you don't get that far. You'd have to be level 92 to get each of those maxed, and that's if for some reason your neglecting curses and your golem.

Generally you'd max raise skeleton while putting a point into each curse, putting a point into skeleton mastery, clay golem, golem mastery, and summon resistance. Then you'd max your three poison skills, placing any remaining points into skeleton mastery. If you somehow get to level 99 that'll be 15 into skeleton mastery. If you don't have deaths web, max skeleton mastery instead of a poison skill.

honkytonkyzonky said:
Also, What are the suggested base stats for psnmanser? i have 240 points and i dont know what to do with um :)
Str: enough for gear
Dex: enough for max block/none (depending on your style, if your aggressive go for max block, if your defensive go for vit)
Vit: All the rest
Energy: none