psn zon lv 18 pker.

Raith

Diabloii.Net Member
psn zon lv 18 pker.

not too much info in the pker thread but anyway, are THESE viable? and the zon will be rushed to finish NM only, maybe even finish a3 to get the extra stats. izual if lucky**

so is psn throw zon goody?

Raith

Diabloii.Net Member
how do i put the points into CS? ;\

im throwing javs, why wont it work?

what about a jabber, though?

Matt

Diabloii.Net Site Pal
It wont work because poison damage in LLD is laughable. Its damage is too low, easily resistable, and takes a lot of time to kill anything.

Yes, you're throwing them, but so what? That just means its harder to hit anything...

Jabbers on the other hand... while pretty expensive to build well, they are quite effective when built well.

-Matt

Raith

Diabloii.Net Member
It wont work because poison damage in LLD is laughable. Its damage is too low, easily resistable, and takes a lot of time to kill anything.
im talking about PK. PK PK PK not LLD. okay, so poison wont work with pk eh?

jabbers in PK not LLD.

PK PK PK not lld dudes. :eek:

Matt

Diabloii.Net Site Pal
Raith said:
im talking about PK. PK PK PK not LLD. okay, so poison wont work with pk eh?

jabbers in PK not LLD.

PK PK PK not lld dudes. :eek:
Well, jabbers are good duelers, but they also suck at pking...

And poison wont work in PK a whole lot more than it'll work in LLDing. People will still just leave, unless it kills quickly, it wont kill at all. (Jabbers are not huge killers either... but they WILL be virtually undefeated, and will win all their duels, even without a ton of ears to show for it. Poison zons on the other hand, will not win even half their duels.

-Matt

NightShade

Diabloii.Net Member
Psn isn't fast acting enough.

If you want to go the zon route, I'd suggest a glass cannon 18

7pts Critical strike
Guided.....Dodge...what ever, 1 pt in guided.

Rogues Bow (+15)
Max Breast plate (+45)
Mask (45)
Cow boots
Angelic bling
Deaths belt/gloves

MAX dext....Like pump dext right up, use alot of dext charms..etc. You now have a glass cannon. You shoot 3 times a second, you are level 20, you are doing approximately 200 pvp per shot...so thats 400 on a very likely critical. The down side is a pvm char could probably kill you if they got close...You could always be lame and nef the bow or something to prevent that

Raith

Diabloii.Net Member
okay, so ill totally forget about the poison. too slow, god it. jabbers are good yet not good with PK'ing.. im not going to try bow because thats just crazy, you know? im insane but im not that insane. :) thanks for the suggestions all. i DO appreciate it, ill make a jabber then. one question, mana.

how well would i do with mana? ;\ should i get one manald? thanks!

ADSL

Diabloii.Net Member
Raith said:
how well would i do with mana? ;\ should i get one manald? thanks!
Dont use a manald!
Either use mana pots if you need mana, or just let the "damage goes to mana mod" from angelics do its job

Raith

Diabloii.Net Member
THANK YOU! i would of been a moron if i used manald then! :) ill stock the full rejuvies

and 4th will be mana pots. :D

Raith

Diabloii.Net Member
okay, since i want to make a jabby jabber.....

str - enough to wear.
dex - enough to block with 75%
vit - everything else!!!
engy - none.

is this correct?

NightShade

Diabloii.Net Member
Correct.

For a lvl 18 jabber you want eth warjavs

Ideal warjavs :

+150%ed
Self repair
20%ias
+18 max dmg
10% chance to cast amp

Those would be the best set up..so look for those kind of javs.

Raith

Diabloii.Net Member
so where would you think i would find this sort of war javs?

and why not pilum?

PhatTrumpet

Diabloii.Net Member
Start saving up imbue quests and use them on ethereal war javs, or quickly lvl chars to 18 and use their imbue quest on an eth war jav until you get something decent. Keep in mind that an imbue with chance to cast amp and some ias will be way better than one with just high damage.

Why not pilum? Because war javs give you the best damage and speed at lvl 18... it ain't rocket science. Pilum is quite a bit slower, and speed is key with a Jabber.

You second guess our advice too often. This game's been around long enough where just about everybody who's been around knows what works and what doesn't. Like I said, at this point it ain't exactly rocket science.

Raith

Diabloii.Net Member
mmhm. imbue, i never thought about that. never tried using it on eth items. and i know this game has been out for a LONG LONG TIME. -_-

NightShade

Diabloii.Net Member
Most of us have been killing other people for about that long, there's a pking library at the top you might wanna take a look at