Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Psn necro question

Discussion in 'Necromancer' started by Druid-Legacy, Mar 14, 2004.

1. Druid-Legacy

Druid-Legacy IncGamers Member

Psn necro question

I need a help with my psn necros gear...right now he is wearing ...Shako//psn facet homu//trangs gloves and belt//2 sojs//marrows//psn facet perf blackdogs *for now*// and enigma...was usin a suck bramble but got a good trade for an enigma... :clap: But i was wondering.. :scratch: wut wep i should get BESIDES deaths web...and if i should keep enigma or get another bramble Spank You

2. HarbingersOfSkulls

HarbingersOfSkulls IncGamers Member

There's alot of rare wands that can be found/used until you find/trade for a Death's Web.

As for armor, I would go with a Bramble over Enigma(though I do have both)

I like to have all the poison damage I can get.

HoSv1

3. Druid-Legacy

Druid-Legacy IncGamers Member

thanks ..ima gona get another bramble ty for bein the only 1 to reply!!! :worship:

4. HarbingersOfSkulls

There will be more replies...belive that.

I find my Venomancer to be a great rusher also....it can handle most areas for the game kinda easy(only real problems are in acts 4 and 5 of hell with the lightning monsters)

HoSv1

5. Tengu

Tengu IncGamers Member

If you want to go all out for big time damage, heres my suggestion: Replace your homunculu with psn facet trang ouls wing. With the gloves and belt, you will get an extra -25% to enemy psn resist from the shield. Also you will get the oh so useful fire wall to take care of those truly poison immunes and bosses :D

6. HarbingersOfSkulls

That's what I use also, I've had people tell me that I should use Homo instead...but unfortantely they don't know what they are talking about.

I like it when someone gives you all this "free advice" on battle net...and you find out later in the game that they never played a Necro before. That happened to me 4 times today.

HoSv1

7. ChiComm

ChiComm IncGamers Member

Would Psn necros or skelli necros be better for pit runnig?

8. Tengu

Tengu IncGamers Member

Hmm, that depends on the player. IMO, a poison necro is better, but...
    It's really a tough guestion. :scratch:

A skelemancer can do it at quite much the same speed with max mf equipment and only sufficient mf equipment, but it can be a bit slower for a
    full mf poisonmancer, depending on your charms. If you have 8 or 9 p&b gcs and say, gheed, you only need trangs shield and gloves, a skully and a shako + some nice p&b and mf amu to own the pit with a venomancer.. Again, IMO.

9. zzLen_Mastazz

zzLen_Mastazz Banned

:scratch: IMO Skellimancer because as stated, you can go full mf and not lose hardly any killing speed. Poison necro's seem to be a tad more item dependant and most of the items you are depending on really don't cater to mfing. :flip:

10. Decker

Decker IncGamers Member

I disagree wholeheartedly if you have the right equipment. My necromancer is now at level 84 running pit. He's got maxed nova, PE and PD...I'm using enigma with base level revive and golem, I'm now pumping skills into lower resist [not for the -res, as it seems to be capped at 61, but for the radius difference....tis worth it :]

Anyway I can do pit runs in 3-4 minutes, killing every monster. With skelemancer, it takes about 5-7 mins....Anyway, very equipment depending. I'm loving my pure pit runner poisonmancer :)

11. zzLen_Mastazz

zzLen_Mastazz Banned

There's no disagreement here, they are both quality pit runners. I just know that I can run with pure mf equip thru the pit and the difference in the mf in 8 player games should more than compensate for the 2 minutes different. Are you doing this in private games or full games as I do? :scratch:

12. Tengu

Tengu IncGamers Member

I already stated the fact that a skelemancer can do pit runs with full mf equipment, but the difference between a skelemancers mf% and a venomancers mf% isn't really that significant, IMO.

Good points for and against both chars, though :D

Cheers :drink: :drool:

13. DEAD

DEAD IncGamers Member

hi, if you still need a weapon(druid_legacy) i have two +6 poison nova white wands, if you are on uswest i would be more than happy to hook you up with one, for dol io runes .
    my account name is d6e6a6d, i suggest u hit me up b4 i go back to playing evercrack(great game)