Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Psn necro help PLZZZ

Discussion in 'Necromancer' started by ZEn_MAster, Feb 13, 2004.

1. ZEn_MAster

ZEn_MAster Banned

Psn necro help PLZZZ

hi yall,

Well ok i am in the process in making a poison necromancer. He is currently at lvl 9. I really really need help in making him a excellent dueler. I have seen about 2 poision necromancers in all my years playin Diablo and there were excellent. Casting a couple of psn novas and everyone dead. Well ok lemme get to the point......

I am thinking this for his gear setup
    Shako
    Maras ammy
    Enigma or Viper magi
    Homoculus, heart of the oak, trang head, or maybe just switch to wand i need help in this area with my weopons
    2 sojs
    Imp shanks.... Tell me if there are better boots.
    Spider web sash.....Tell me if there is maybe a cheaper belt that works.
    Trang gloves???.. not really sure maybe frosties?
    and of course i am gonna have a couple of skill charms

Ok now i need help in the skill area. I know i need to max out psn nova, mabe a few points into psn dagger and psn explosion. i dont really know about curses or anything, do i really need em?..... Also should i max out bone spirit as well i thought it might be good if they r like zons or sorcs cuz they run.

Ok well i hope someone helps me with my guide and i will look forward to hearing from you

Thank u

2. HarbingersOfSkulls

HarbingersOfSkulls IncGamers Member

You need All the poison skills maxxed..not just PN and a few in PD and PE.

Also need Trang's belt, claws, and head(for what they do for A Venomancer), and you will need LR.

There other wands to use...but you really need Death's Web though.

HoS

3. belth

belth IncGamers Member

I'd strongly consider Bramble for PvP... Massive poison damage boost, but you lose the teleport. I'd much rather have 20k nova, considering anyone can get 95% poison resist quite easily.

4. FattyMcGee

FattyMcGee IncGamers Member

depends on where you play... I think bramble is better too for the most part, but if you do a ton of pubby dueling, then enigma will let you tele in, cast PN and tele out quickly, letting their life sink without having you stay in danger. In most dueling leagues however, enigma teleport is not allowed.

if you happen to have room in your stash (and are very wealthy) you might as well have both armors, and switch depending on what type of dueling you're doing!

Also, most wouldn't suggest Imp Shanks in these forums as they are a duped item. Waterwalks or Sandstorm treks are always a nice choice, with the good boost to stats and other good mods. Infernostrides you can keep in stash to combat those fire sorcs too. However, the best boots are probably rares with good +resists, +fhr and +frw. A strength bonus can be good too! means more points in vit.

--fatty

5. ZEn_MAster

ZEn_MAster Banned

hay,

by chance do any of u guys have good psn necros i could take alook at i just really wana see ur gear and duel u if possible to get the idea of how strong psn nova is.

Thnx

6. somewhatdamaged99

somewhatdamaged99 IncGamers Member

Hiya,

I am just remaking my poison necro (who will be pretty godly!), i would be glad to show you, i need to get to lvl 82 to be nearly complete tho, so will probably be Monday if you wanna see (europe non ladder)

Anyway, deffo use trang gloves, belt and shield, bramble and deaths web. No other choice will be good enough for poison necro (with 10 x p and b gcs) and some nice 5/5 poison facets

15k poison nova anyone? (without LR!)

My necro is pure pvm but i have owned quite a few chars with poison nova, but get called poison lamer a lot lol

good luck mate

somewhatdamaged