Psn Necro, can it take on uber trist?

Pooshy

Diabloii.Net Member
Psn Necro, can it take on uber trist?

Just curious if anyone here has. Do they do enough damage if they are concentrating on keeping up their res?

bobofuzzlymunky

Diabloii.Net Member
Just curious if anyone here has. Do they do enough damage if they are concentrating on keeping up their res?
ubers have too high res. even with good -res gear that 5k wouldnt be doing much. suggestion- summon/psn hybrid. look up some builds.

kaervek

Diabloii.Net Member
With a point in revives and decent +skills you could probably get enough revives with crushing blow to take out most of the HP, may take quite a few trips though. Mercs will die very fast, so you might want to use infinity yourself to help with -ve resist from conviction, or put it on merc if you can get him stuck somewhere so that he doesnt melee the ubers.

Take a 4x eth dagger so that you can hit the uber with poison dagger if you do need to leave, for the longer duration poison. Or get a mage to do it.

Conviction + trang wing + facets is probably enough damage once CB has done its thing, survival might be an issue though. use decrep unless you think you can handle them at full speed. decrep+clay golem+holy freeze merc and maybe some "slow target" gear if possible.

Pooshy

Diabloii.Net Member
oh crap, it doesn't!? damn I was thinking about making a infinity merc.

Okay, want to check out this build then?

Psn + Ig Golem
Max Psn nova, explosion, and dagger.
Max Bone Prison, 1 pt bone armor.
1 pt Ig, Max Golem Mastery

3 Piece trang set
Shield + Psn Facet
Gloves
Belt

Enigma
Shako
rings and ammy- probably rares
Marrow boots?

This seem like a good set up? I don't plan on taking on ubers with this build, just cows- and if need be a pk here or there....

Should I max block with trangs shield?