psn necro and merc gear?

honkytonkyzonky

Diabloii.Net Member
psn necro and merc gear?

hello,
im making a psn necro with pd pe pn maxed and 1 into clay golem and working on maxing raise skelly with 1 into skelly mastery im currently useing a act 2 merc with might and and shaft on him an d was woundering whats the best merc 4 me ? and what gear should he be waering?
( i dont have infinity)

Mad Mantis

D2/3 Necromancer & Witch Doctor Moderator
honkytonkyzonky said:
hello,
im making a psn necro with pd pe pn maxed and 1 into clay golem and working on maxing raise skelly with 1 into skelly mastery im currently useing a act 2 merc with might and and shaft on him an d was woundering whats the best merc 4 me ? and what gear should he be waering?
( i dont have infinity)
The Merc will boost the damage from your Skellies. This way they can do some damage to help you with immunities. This is the best Merc IMO.

Other choices are going with Defiance or HF for defense. Defiance requires you to get an armor with a high amount of defense. That defense doesn't work against magic attacks though. The aura doesn't do a lot for your Skellies. HF will shatter a lot of corpses making raising an army irritating. Also your Skellies will be little more than meatshields if you use this Merc.

Just do a search for Merc gear and you should find a lot of threads about how to equip your Merc.

MrNuby

Diabloii.Net Member
If you can't get an Infinity I'd recommend Upgraded ETH Hone Sundan ShaelAMnAMn, Stone in an 15ed ETH Sup Shadow/Sacred armor, and Guillaume's face as helm.

slappy sam

Diabloii.Net Member
It's a unique elite polearm with 40% crushing blow. Decent damage and the crushing blow really helps with taking down bosses. Oh and 3 sockets too.