props to kiba

killswitchengage

Diabloii.Net Member
props to kiba

hey guys, im an old timer druid from like 1999. played in those old school days when cmsoq was godly and only 1 existed. you know, during the legacy of mastavic. havent played since then. anyways i wanted to say, KIBA PROPS TO YOU!. i thought druids had been put to the grave, thought they were done. then i saw your youtube vids and it truly made me smile. you kick *** dude, thanks for making an old guy like me (only 19 ><) smile =D
keep it real and keep tearing it apart with your druid!

Dethecus

Diabloii.Net Member
I was around then too, except I ran around with the more elusive ccsoq which in my opinion, despite it's low minimum damage (which could be corrected, granted you had any idea), was superior to the cmsoq.

Sometime after the patch arrived and Paladins were buffed (Paladins were still a force to be reckoned with pre-.10, if you knew how to equip and play them correctly), I still greatly exceeded my own expectations by putting away a number of experienced zealots, as well as a few unlucky Barbarians.

Today I would probably still use ccsoq with a few changes to the EQ setup due to new item and runeword availability or, if I could get over my fascination and liking to rare blues, opt to use a perfect 40/15'd Reaver over the sexy cruel.

I'll probably attempt this after I'm comfortably MFing through hell again.

Yes Sir I Will

Diabloii.Net Member
heheh mastavic is "elsewhere", druid-ing it up.
just randomly: i hate cryptic damage range, if i want that type of range i 'd use a shael-ed/ias cfkoq because it just looks cooler when deshifted.
edit: yeah yeah min armor blah blah. ~_~

killswitchengage

Diabloii.Net Member
kiba if ya read this ide like to know, do you use a rabies/fury worf or just fury or what? i might make a druid again, had a really sexy fireclaw bear but he got expired. may make a wolf ^^

ArchsageVal

Diabloii.Net Member
Who was it that photoshoped a pic of kiba dying a lot. It was a pali i think. :scratch: boy that guy was an asshole. (On HC east ladder, ill pvp anyone with any of my chars, such as fury druid shaped a little after kibas, and pwn em :D)

Emperors

Banned
Who was it that photoshoped a pic of kiba dying a lot. It was a pali i think. :scratch: boy that guy was an asshole. (On HC east ladder, ill pvp anyone with any of my chars, such as fury druid shaped a little after kibas, and pwn em :D)
He was a newb I could ez him

Kiba

Diabloii.Net Member
Emperors is only freind i know that can consistantly kill me consistantly in gm duels. =p

Barrynor

Banned
Hiya!

*waves*

nice to see an oldtimer. There aint many left from the good old days :D

hey guys, im an old timer druid from like 1999. played in those old school days when cmsoq was godly and only 1 existed. you know, during the legacy of mastavic. havent played since then. anyways i wanted to say, KIBA PROPS TO YOU!. i thought druids had been put to the grave, thought they were done. then i saw your youtube vids and it truly made me smile. you kick *** dude, thanks for making an old guy like me (only 19 ><) smile =D
keep it real and keep tearing it apart with your druid!

killswitchengage

Diabloii.Net Member
:waves to barrynor:

i bet theres alot of old timers whom still lurk around. ive been a common lurker for far too long lol. have had like 4 different diabloii accounts ><
im trying to decide whether i should return to the diablo community or not. thinkin of making a new bear. but who knows.