Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Propel

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by {KOW}Spazed, Mar 1, 2004.

1. {KOW}Spazed

{KOW}Spazed Banned

Propel

I am completely addicted to this stuff! Particulary the Kiwi-Strawberry. I like it better than full Gatorade, which I drank for years, because it has less of a sugary taste. I love this stuff. I can down 10 of them a day and not care...though I have to pee a lot. I go hooked on it during wrestling since the coach said to drink Gatorade with twice the water or this stuff. Since I am lazy I went with the Propel.

Uhhh I guess you can all post the non-alcoholic drink your addicted to. . . didn't really plan this for others I guess.

2. tintrail

tintrail IncGamers Member

strawberry gatorade ice... hits the right spot after a game of soccer

3. Canadia142

Canadia142 Banned

Lipton lemon ice tea.

4. Akira

Akira Member

Clean Water.

5. Smelly

Smelly IncGamers Member

Never heard of Propel before. Is it a Gatorade wannabe? I'll kill it, I swear...

I'm addicted to... uhhh... Root Beer probably. Everytime I go out to eat, and there's Root Beer available, I can't say no. Especially if they serve it all frosty like in their bottles.

6. Canadia142

Canadia142 Banned

propel is flavored "fitness water" made from the makers of gatorade.

7. ZeppelinAngel

ZeppelinAngel IncGamers Member

propel's too sweet for just flavored water.. i prefer gatorade over it

8. Anakha1

Anakha1 Banned

Water, milk, protein shakes upon oodles of protein shakes.

9. JEDi-MiNDTRiCKS

JEDi-MiNDTRiCKS Banned

Juice. Any kind of juice, I like the stuff better than pop, I can't get enough of it. :buddies:

10. {KOW}Spazed

{KOW}Spazed Banned

I'll go with those too. What's your brand? Or are you like me and either get the Gym's handmade or make them yourself? I mostly get them at the gym since they are availiable and about $2.50. I don't really like the name-brand ones much either, they all taste like chalk.

11. Satans_Advocate

Satans_Advocate IncGamers Member

You wrestle? what wieght/grade/age/jv or varsty?

12. Jigga-Scrooge

Jigga-Scrooge IncGamers Member

o' douls or however its spelled. no. o' douls is the dumbest thing ever.

i like melted cheese.

13. Satans_Advocate

I 2nd this.... since wrestling is over i'm trying bulk up myself, so i drink a gallon of milk a day along with 2 protein shakes :drink:

14. {KOW}Spazed

{KOW}Spazed Banned

Yes. I wrestled this year at 112(I'm 130lb now). I am a "Stupid Frosh". I am 15. I wrestled 3/4 of the season on Varsity because our normal 112V tore the ligament in his knee. I got my letter. . . and so did he. He has wrestled since he was old enough to stand though. I started this year and I guess those 5 years of Hapkido helped =D.

What about?

NOTE: Damn a gallon of milk a day? That would make me puke.

15. Satans_Advocate

nice. i wrestled 160 this year, i'm 6 ft tall and have some muscle so i had to really cut hard to get there ( i wiegh 180 now, 2 weeks done.) this was my first year and there was a really tough kid on varsity in my weight class, so i whooped up on j/v for a couple months before he got hurt. then i wrestled varsity the remaining month and a half, doing fairly well i thought ( win loss ratio was about 50/50) and almost qualified for state. >< got a neat letter tho, what state are you in?

and yes, i like milk alot, it gives me a ton of calories, protein, and carbs ( 1%)
    btw im a sophmore ( 16)

16. {KOW}Spazed

{KOW}Spazed Banned

I am on the Missouri Kansas border I have to say the Kansas refs are a lot more tolerent of things. I was in a full nelson one time for a good 5 seconds. That makes me scared that the ref has no idea what is going on and angry at the kid for doing it. So I put him in the scissor cradle(<-- Most baddass show off move ever)

17. Satans_Advocate

saunders cradle < scissors cradle :grrr:

fear my low single!!!

honestly though, if you've heard of the rico roll, its the cheapest and most show off move ever, imo.

18. {KOW}Spazed

{KOW}Spazed Banned

Yes the saunders is less than the scissors cradle.

As for the Rico Roll never heard of it. I still think putting someone in the scissors and then pretending to be asleep is the best show off move ever. . .even if it doesn't work you piss the other person off so much they can't wrestle anymore.

19. Satans_Advocate

saunders is impossibe to get out of it you do it right.... but then again so is the scissors. plus teh scissors hurts like a *****.

tilts are hilarious as well, just tip them on there shoulders and look bored or laugh while they squirm helplessly , get 3 points, bring them back up, back on shoulders, 3 more points, you get the idea... saw a guy win a championship match this way, tech falled his kid in the 2nd period pretty much all from tilting his kid and getting back ponts over and over again...

20. Anakha1

Anakha1 Banned

Blech. First of all I don't go to a gym. I work out at home. It's a lot cheaper, more enjoyable and time and energy efficient. I get a better work out at home than I would at the gym.

I use various powders bought from GMC. I don't find the one I'm using right now chalky at all mixed with milk. I can't remember the name of it right now, though, and I can't check it cause I'm at work.

Satan's A: I'm surprised you don't spend half your day in the can trying to pass a brick after drinking a gallon of milk a day. I like milk... but I don't drink THAT much. I'm not even sure that's healthy for you. Milk has fat in it and at a good proportion depending on what % you drink. You may be doing yourself more harm than good.