I've been seeing plenty of these cool CtC items/builds being featured on the forums. M_Thatcher and Fireworks by @T72on1, Matau and Syrtis Major by @TopHatCat64, and Operation Death and Destruction by @Brak I had 2x Jah that were slated for dual 'Dreams', but those could be tabled for the time being. Now, with my recent Jah drop in the MFO, I actually have runes to make a few of the RWs needed to get this project going. There are some decent CtC S/U options, which I would like to make use of as well. So, I've divided the project into two groups. I figured that I would ask for some input/feedback before getting started. These are the ideas I have so far: Tier 1 Sept: must* use S/U(s) that feature CtC Amazon WWS Strafer - 2% Chance To Cast Level 5 Amplify Damage On Striking Silent Strafer/Medusa - Hit Causes Monster To Flee 25%, Hit Blinds Target +33 Assassin Shadow Killer MA sin or Fury Sin - 33% Chance To Cast Level 8 Frost Nova On Striking Barbarian WW/Zerker Gavel of Pain - 5% CtC Lvl 1 Iron Maiden, 5% CtC Lvl 1 Amplify Damage Lacerator Throw Barb - Hit Causes Monster To Flee 50%, 33% CtC Lvl 3 Amplify Damage 'Myth' - 10% Chance To Cast Level 1 Taunt On Striking Druid Fury Druid Wind Hammer - 33% Chance To Cast Level 22 Twister On Striking Earth Shifter - 25% Chance To Cast Level 14 Fissure On Striking Necromancer X-Bow Bone Necro? Pus Spitter - 4% Chance To Cast Level 1 Lower Resist On Striking Meleemancer Bonehew - 50% Chance To Cast Level 16 Bone Spear On Striking 'Oath' - 30% Chance To Cast Level 20 Bone Spirit On Striking Paladin Zealot or 'Rift' -adin - 20% CtC Lvl 16 Tornado, 16% CtC Lvl 21 Frozen Orb Horizon's Tornado - 20% Chance To Cast Level 15 Tornado On Striking Coldkill - 10% CtCast Lvl 10 Ice Blast, 10% CtC Lvl 5 Frost Nova Fetid Sprinkler - 10% CtC Lvl 1 Confuse, 5% CtC Lvl 1 Decrepify Dangoon's Teaching - 10% Chance To Cast Level 3 Frost Nova On Striking Sorceress Stormrider Lite Sorc? - 10% CtC Lvl 13-20 Charged Bolt, 5% CtC Lvl 10 Chain Lightning 'Crescent' Moon Enchantress - 10% CtC Lvl 17 Chain Lightning, 7% CtC Lvl 13 Static Field Tier 2 Sept: must* use high lvl RW(s) that feature CtC Amazon 'Ice' Frost Maiden (Jah + Lo) - 25% Chance To Cast Level 22 Frost Nova On Striking Assassin 'Chaos' Aggresin, BoI WW Sin (Ohm) - 9% Chance To Cast Level 11 Frozen Orb On Striking Barbarian 'BotD' WW Barb (Zod) - 50% Chance To Cast Level 20 Poison Nova When You Kill An Enemy Druid 'Phoenix' Druid (2x Lo + 2x Jah) - 2x 40% Chance To Cast Level 22 Firestorm On Striking Necromancer 'Brand' Necro/Bear? (Jah + Lo) - 100% Chance To Cast Level 18 Bone Spear On Striking Paladin 'Destruction' Zealot (Lo + Ber + Jah) - 23% Chance To Cast Level 12 Volcano On Striking Sorceress Dual 'Dragon' Throw? Sorc (2x Sur + 2x Lo) - 12% Chance To Cast Level 15 Hydra On Striking 'Ice' BearSorc (Jah + Lo) - 25% Chance To Cast Level 22 Frost Nova On Striking * some exceptions may apply Note: high level uniques like Stormlash or Shaeffer's have been excluded because tier 1 characters will probably only play to lvl 80 Any other suggestions? or advice, especially from those that have tried out these RWs?