Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

problems with zealot please help

Discussion in 'Paladin' started by Yuan, Apr 8, 2004.

1. Yuan

Yuan IncGamers Member

problems with zealot please help

'Elo people .This be my first post ever so greetings fellow pally players :howdy: .Anyway im lookin for opinions on my gear here.ideally i was thinkin his gear would be eth zoded stormlash(anyone help me with the price on useast ladder for this one pls?), archon coh or maybe stone sacred armor, sacred targe exile with 65% ed 114 ar (if i can ever get the bloody vex), up'd gore riders, dracs, angelic rings and ammy, 40/15 verds and a coa with 40/15s(unacheivable dream... i think i can only afford a double um one or an um one with a 15% ias jewel) charms would be mostly life and res charms i think . i guess my question is would this gear be viable in a duel. any other ideas to this gear would be welcome (please take note that im not rich enough for something like a botd yet , im looking weapons which would be a cheaper alternative and yet still be able to do well in a duel with a regular botd pvp pally) P.S im on us east sc ladder.

2. cloakshape66

cloakshape66 IncGamers Member

dont worry about botds, not many of them can beat an eth stormlash anyways except maybe ebotd zerk and that is expensive as hell

3. Yuan

Yuan IncGamers Member

thats good to know lol botds are nice and all but just too damn ex ... how much is an eth stormlash on us east sc ladder anyways

4. KingHookJaw

KingHookJaw IncGamers Member

Well, if the prices are similar for items on East as they are on West, you're going to pay alot more for an eth stormlash, then you would an EBotD Zerker. IMHO, eth stormlash shreds any EBotD Zerker (both in PvM and PvP).

5. keyonchain

keyonchain IncGamers Member

eth death cleaver owns all, period =).

6. Halbreed7250

Halbreed7250 IncGamers Member

I agree with all of the agreement I could muster today . . .

-Crayon