Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

problems with the forum

Discussion in 'Site Feedback, Suggestions & Support' started by inthemist, Aug 16, 2010.

1. inthemist

inthemist IncGamers Member

problems with the forum

I didnt know where to post this so i posted it here, i have trouble loading pages in the forum, each time i click a link it takes more than 30 secs to load i dont know if somebody could help me with that .

Certainly its not the internet connection, since this is the only site i have problems with maybe it could be the navigator. I use safari and sometimes mozilla and have troubles with both.

Ty for ur help and sorry for the bad english haha :p

PS: i have found this forums really useful i always look for stuff i need to know here, item values, class guides, anything :p great job with it

2. valeo

valeo IncGamers Member

Re: problems with the forum

I'd like to +1 this

It's more like 15 secs, though - i have a 10MB connection and it's fine on every other site. Bit odd.

3. Valhauros

Valhauros IncGamers Member

Re: problems with the forum

I second this, I've been all day connected, and just about an hour ago (around 19h00), every time I try to load a page, it loads and loads endlessly, but never shows up; although it can be solved by erasing the temp files and cache in the Internet Explorer (Firefox 3.68), after a while it happens again. It'd seem is a matter of hour range, perhaps too many users... I've had this problem long before I registered in the forums, it started perhaps around two months ago (not sure).

Edit: Since it also happens with the Starcraft II portal, both forums and blog/main page and Blizzplanet, I assume the problem may reside on the IncGamers Game Channels.

Last edited: Aug 21, 2010