problems with seals

d3uces wild

Diabloii.Net Member
problems with seals

I was just wondering if anyone else is having a problem opening the seals to lord de suis and the demon lord bunch when trying to do the diablo quest? Been to 4 different games, and still no luck. Any insight would be appreciated.

myolosolo

Diabloii.Net Member
Blizzard already knows about this and they are looking into as we speak. The seal problem as been a problem since last night/early this morning.

Should be fixed by tomorrow

d3uces wild

Diabloii.Net Member
Ahh, thank you for answering my question. Couldn't get to b.net forums, due to them being down at the moment. I wonder how my friend was able to open the seals earlier this morning. Oh well, thank you for responding.

PhatTrumpet

Diabloii.Net Member
It's off and on. I was in NM games lvling my merc and 3 or 4 games in a row got stuck on one of the seals. Then finally one game must've gotten through because they were discussing what had dropped.

xeyloderixed

Diabloii.Net Member
well, it does happen sometimes, but u can generally "fix" it.
(1) try "going around" the seal before u actually break it. this will fix the prob 99% of the time.
(2) if #1 doesnt work, try opening a tp before breaking it.

emuporium

Diabloii.Net Member
xeyloderixed said:
well, it does happen sometimes, but u can generally "fix" it.
(1) try "going around" the seal before u actually break it. this will fix the prob 99% of the time.
(2) if #1 doesnt work, try opening a tp before breaking it.
that normally works, but this isnt the usually temporary thing, i've rejoined game, ran around it, ran offscreen from it, tp'd to town, etc...as has a friend, it wouldnt open, and this happend in 4 consecutive games

for the pit lord seal, i noticed it only happened when that branch was straight with 2 small coves for the seals, if it is U shaped, then it works fine

STINGER

Diabloii.Net Member
De Seis Seal has been buggy for a very long time, even back in 1.09 it was difficult to open at times.

sohcan

Diabloii.Net Member
STINGER said:
De Seis Seal has been buggy for a very long time, even back in 1.09 it was difficult to open at times.
Doh! Too slow! Thats exactly what I was going to mention. As long as I can recall I found that seal to be twitchy. Sometimes the angle you approach it from seems to matter, with sorcs I tend to use tk to pop it open. In 1.09 I recall popping back into town with a char and coming back and then popping it. But i haven't had an issue with the Venom Lords seal on the right in 1.10, maybe I am just lucky. ;)