Problem with Window mode

Bert

Diabloii.Net Member
Problem with Window mode

Hi

Since I somethimes play on a rather old PC I tried window mode.

The lag is a lot less but the problem is that the collors are to dark.

I can't chance the collers in diablo II itself and i have no clue how to chance the collors on the monitor.

There are no buttons on the screen itself for collors.

Anyone an idea about how to chance the collors making them lighter?

Any input would be apreciated, also since i'm not a native englisch speaker and i'm not very much into computers I need a detailed explanation.

Bert

Dawnmaster

Diabloii.Net Member
Well, by buttons on the screen, I presume you mean the buttons on your monitor?

If your monitor doesn't have any visuable buttons, check for buttons on the side or for a possible buttons and wheel beneath the front of your screen.

When you see something with a sun next to it, that's your brightness, set it to 90% and you should be fine.

If you still can't find any buttons anywhere at all around your screen, then you're missing something, a monitor without buttons doesn't exist.

Bert

Diabloii.Net Member
Dawnmaster said:
Well, by buttons on the screen, I presume you mean the buttons on your monitor?

If your monitor doesn't have any visuable buttons, check for buttons on the side or for a possible buttons and wheel beneath the front of your screen.

When you see something with a sun next to it, that's your brightness, set it to 90% and you should be fine.

If you still can't find any buttons anywhere at all around your screen, then you're missing something, a monitor without buttons doesn't exist.
Thx m8 problem solved, the monitor is really old, it's dark here and some buttons have more than one function.

I just missed the sun and the moon sing :eek:

Bert