Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Problem with save games

Discussion in 'Diablo 2 Community Forum' started by Flamme, Jun 28, 2008.

1. Flamme

Flamme IncGamers Member

Problem with save games

A while ago I started playing again and made 5 charakters. One was only played to lvl 7 while others was in act 2 and 3. I then had to uninstall my the game temporaly due to disk place, but I kept the save games.

Today I installed back the game again and looked forward to continue playing. But when I launched the game there was only 2 charackters to choose from. One lvl 7 and one lvl 12 so both in act 1. The 3 others in act 2 and 3 was not there. Also I could only choose to see the introduction cinematic and not the once leading to act 2 and 3.

I cheched the file games and there I find the save games of all 5 charakters. I can't see any difference between the 2 I can choose to play and the other 3 and I have no ide why the game can't find them.

Does any of you know what has gone wrong and why only the charakters from act one is working? And more importent know what I can do to fix it? I know act 2 and 3 on normal isn't very far into the game, but I rather like not having to play them all over again from lvl 1.

Any help would be highly appriciated.

Edit: Just forget it. It turns out I had just forgot to patch the game. The 3 charakters that was missing was the once I played with after I patched it the last time. After patching it I got all 5 charakets back. I do whoever still only have acess to the first cinematic so something weird is still going on, but atleast I got my charaketers back :D

Last edited: Jun 28, 2008