Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

problem with Raise Skeleton skill

Discussion in 'Necromancer' started by baldbrad, Mar 18, 2005.

1. baldbrad

baldbrad IncGamers Member

problem with Raise Skeleton skill

Hello all,first time poster here.

Just had a friend give me a copy of D2,and am playing it for the first time(ya i know im way behind the times lol,thats what palying Everquest and being in a raiding guild wil do to a person)

Any ways i have my Raise skeleton to lv 11,says i can have 6 at at ime,yet when i try to raise the 6th one,it just replaces one of the 5 i have.

Im playing just D2 no LoD expansion installed and using V 1.10.I have one rouge merc and 1 clay golem up when i try to raisie the the 6th skellie.

Any help would be great thanks.

P.S. Ive read some of the posts and have seen "Teleporting"mentioned sevral times.Is this a spell,bug skill?

2. sunbearie

sunbearie IncGamers Member

Howdy,

first of all, are you sure the skill says 6 instead of 5. In D2, the number 5 looks extremely similar to a 6.

Teleport is a sorceress skill but available on charges and the runeword "Enigma"

3. baldbrad

baldbrad IncGamers Member

Thanks for a quick reply,yep thats it,it's a 5 and not a 6,next point into it i get 6.

And to get this teleport spell id need to get LoD to get the rune?

4. Bullet-Tooth Tony

Bullet-Tooth Tony IncGamers Member

Yes, both the runewords and skill charges are features of LOD. If I'm not mistaken (Haven't played Classic for a long time), there was no way you could get skills of other classes on your character in Diablo II Classic.
    Seeing tons of Sorceresses with own Battle Orders, Barbs with auras, theese damn teleporting Hammerdins, I'm beginning to think this was a very good concept in Classic - want skills of different classes - join a party with them.

5. Mad Mantis

Mad Mantis D2/3 Necromancer & Witch Doctor Moderator

Welcome Newcomer to The Darkness. Grab a brew and feel free to raise some corpses.

Actually, level 11 only lets you have 5 Skellies, not 6.