Problem with logon

VaMagi

Diabloii.Net Member
Problem with logon

Just wondering if something is wrong on my end, June 1st I was on USEast, tried to get on June 2nd, got "searching for fastest server" forever, tried USWest same deal, tried again on June 3rd, today, same thing USEast, USWest, Europe, BUT Asia comes up instantly.

Is something going on with the realms or am I having some strange problem on my end? (With Asia coming up instantly I doubt it's my end but who knows, so thought I'd ask around.)

Looked on BNet fourms, site, but it seems to be pretty much useless these days for D2.

Thanks for any help, if it's on my end I'd like to know so I can try to fix it.

EpicDevia

Diabloii.Net Member
Re: Problem with logon

try to ping your isp page. if ping is ok, it might be your isp problem: too many hops... to much servers to come through...

VaMagi

Diabloii.Net Member
Re: Problem with logon

Thank you to everyone for the replies, the suggestions gave me a good starting point, mostly pointing to my being brain dead, problem solved.

I recently started using PG2 and hadn't added an Allow List for Blizzard. When my WoW login failed today I knew it was something on my end and the only new thing was PG2.

This is a known issue, I-Blocklist has an allow list for Blizzard that works like a charm.

Thanks again to everyone, as always this community rocks.