Problem with insight

sunflowersmooth

Diabloii.Net Member
Problem with insight

For some reason, the insight on my merc with lvl 17 meditation doesn't seem to help at all when my pally is teleing or hammerin. Is it because the auras do not overlap, or the aura does not activate all the time? Maybe my expectations were to high? I'm not sure.

kuafu

Diabloii.Net Member
If your merc dies, the aura will not activate when he's resurrected. You need to unequip and reequip the insight to reactivate the aura.

Evrae Altana

Diabloii.Net Member
sunflowersmooth said:
Is it because the auras do not overlap, or the aura does not activate all the time?
All auras you merc has will work simultaneously. One aura does not "cancel" another aura.

Merick

Diabloii.Net Member
Psycho§omatic said:
Oh wow, so if you die you have to take it off and put it back on?

I never knew that...
You never noticed when you rezed your merc that they didn't have their item aura any more?

sunflowersmooth

Diabloii.Net Member
kuafu said:
If your merc dies, the aura will not activate when he's resurrected. You need to unequip and reequip the insight to reactivate the aura.
That's facinating! That is probably what happened seeing how I was running chaos with IM.

I read somewhere that items with plus to all skills helps the mercs aura. So, is that why people like eth andys so much? Putting on andys for insight and other auras is a popular idea correct?

Merick

Diabloii.Net Member
+skills will affect the merc's auto-aura, not his item-aura(s). Andy's + that spear with +4 skills + a +2 armor is very nice for necros using a might merc to enhance their summons.