>>> Private Moustache Club - OT Thread <<<

Lizardking

Diabloii.Net Member
Damn alot has changed over all those years that i havent been on here. That Diablo 2 curse hit me out of nowhere. I was 15 when i was here :')... I am freaking 26 now, how time flies. Good to see people like @krischan still holding this place together. Everything going good over here?

T72on1

Diabloii.Net Member
Shht, don't mention it's quiet. You'll make kamap talk even more ...

26 years old? Dang, I remember that age I think ... a long time ago ...

kamap

Diabloii.Net Member
You are possitively ancient not as old as kestegs but then again no one gets even close to his age.
Glad to have such an old minion, there is more experience to work with.
How is to be the age of 'The answer to, life the universe and everything'?

krischan

Europe Trade Moderator
People who tell that they are mentally very young, like by saying "you are as young as you feel like", are usually 75+ year old, so I'm suspicious.

Besides, what do you mean with "downstairs"? You don't mean your feet, right? When thinking about those body parts you are often hinting to, I'm asking myself what's going on with them at the age of 10.

kamap

Diabloii.Net Member
Maybe he has a play basement were he can pretend to be a kid.
If it is situated at hip height though, at 10 year old it's still rather small, hairless and not very active yet.

krischan

Europe Trade Moderator
A couple of years ago, one of my my nephews asked me about strange activity happening down there when he was 10 or so. Out of fun, I told him to ask his grandpa of my inlaws' side. I've never heard of it again.

kamap

Diabloii.Net Member
As a responsible uncle you have to make sure he has had the talk.
Certainly at the age he is else things might go very wrong.

krischan

Europe Trade Moderator
I think that children of that age will regard it as a too intimate issue for discussing it with their uncle.

Even though I'm also his godfather, he has been confirmed a few weeks ago, so I'm out of it, haha!

kamap

Diabloii.Net Member
As a godfather it is your duty to make sure he knows what goes where, when, how and what not to do.
Though only if his parrents haven't done their job, so you'll need to ask him anyway to know what to tell him.