>>> Private Moustache Club - OT Thread <<<

KremBanan

Diabloii.Net Member
Me, Hyarmenion , Crowd Control, Ludacris, Marcello, Mr.Kaxe, HurraTorpedo, Butchie, Lukke, Talman ++ started HC in the easter. And is still playing.

This game's addiction got us again.. :)

krischan

Europe Trade Moderator
Me, Hyarmenion , Crowd Control, Ludacris, Marcello, Mr.Kaxe, HurraTorpedo, Butchie, Lukke, Talman
Apart from you, I remember the first five, but not the last four. Is it my age? Anyway, greetings to all of them!

I'm lacking the motivation to start out from zero yet again. Also, the ladder seasons are too short to my taste. My play style is too slow for 6 month ones. I'm missing Über Tristram a bit, however.

BRKO

Diabloii.Net Member
Apart from you, I remember the first five, but not the last four. Is it my age? Anyway, greetings to all of them!

I'm lacking the motivation to start out from zero yet again. Also, the ladder seasons are too short to my taste. My play style is too slow for 6 month ones. I'm missing Über Tristram a bit, however.
This. And the static maps in SP.

KremBanan

Diabloii.Net Member
Cheeeeers everyone!

Krischan, I forgot to make this years ETF Gathering thread. Permission to make one?
And you can count yourself hereby invited to Bucharest 8.-12. of september ;)

krischan

Europe Trade Moderator
It's going up and down, up and down. The question is, when you are going to die, do you want it to happen when it's going up or when it's going down?

Hmm, I'm not that old yet to worry about death, so damn, why am I writing this kind of stuff? I'm not even drunk, what a waste!

Noammr

Diabloii.Net Member
**crickets**

Hallo?
Where'd everyone go???
Swear to god, you leave a place for a short 5 year nap and it all goes to the dogs.

Noammr

Diabloii.Net Member
Was that self-irony?

I'm not complaining, at least it's funny!
Oh yeah, definitely irony. Like ten thousand spoons when you don't know the meaning of the word ironic ;)

T'was just a joke, kris...very surprised at how inactive all the forums are is all.