Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Priceless Moments in time.......

Discussion in 'Hardcore' started by STINGER, Mar 8, 2004.

1. STINGER

STINGER IncGamers Member

Priceless Moments in time.......

Two different situations that were entertaining, both involving DC games.

Bird enters a game, stones start well quickly and the other sorcy decides she wants this game and wants Bird out of it so she hostiles!!! Well meanwhile I and another friend are getting some quests done for his sorc and we get a whisper about it.

Now I know Bird well enuff that if some sorc asked him to leave nicly or help he would of and his sorc already has a Anni!!! But no this guy wants to be an *** so people like that tend to bother Bird and he knows they bother most of us so he asked us all to come. Needless to say, we flood the game with "tagged" characters, I even brought my second puter for good measure.

She hostiles everyone and after some "crap slinging" decides she will loose this battle at lvl 71 and changes her tone. "Will you guys please leave"....Needless to say the answer was NO! Well finally she left and the funny part about it all was that everyone that came couldnt even pick the damn things up except my second unmanned puter and a guy with like 33k connection!!!

Just a note for people, dont be an arse, some people are actually pretty cool if you are mannered!

Second event

The sorcy before I was helping with quests decides to hit some Baalz and I am close to lvl on my sorc so I decide to join for one run. Bingo stones selling fast! Anyway, everyone splits and leves us there. I go get my IK Barb and we start running around just mfing, killing time waiting for spawn.

Several ppl enter to hear "run done ng" and most leave, but in a while we end up with 3 groups of two all waiting for the spawn. Well, this was sort of "my game" although public so I felt it was within my rights to "narrow down the spawn points".

One group was setup to spawn him on Raka....so I smoked him and all in Tristam! Another was set to use Shenk or Pindle.....bam bam dead. Of course I hear "Man that was raka you noob, DC spawns there" ...etc, they tried setting up again in other places but I took care of all that for them!

Meanwhile my mate teles to Rad so we can spawn him there!!! While he does that I start searching my mind for EVERY Unique that was easy to get to and even some not so easy and kill them ALL!!! Simply leaving RAD for the spawn!

Well......unfortunately this was all for nothing as a couple hours passed, stones stopped selling.......all of the "competiters" left after they found I kiled all the easy ones leaving me and my friend alone. Bummer was he had to leave for work. So I stayed and ran around killing stuff for a while longer and finally gave up.

A footnote to this game was a 71 Trapper that commented to his friend that he had like -30 resists!!! Well I just commented "How in the Hell does a lvl 71 Trapper have - resists?". Well of course I get verbally abused with "noob, noo, noob" commenting that my gear sucked and all I had was BO sticks and WC Charms!!! He I am LMAO and I said this "You know what is funny, is I find the noobest of noobs are generally the ones running around calling people noobs simply to pump thier self up as they know they are noobs" Then I promptly showed up in front of the sin with my IK Arura and just laughed! She left without saying a word!

Fun day!

BTW, 5 DC kills with IK BARB not on charm......I just like killing the bastard!

2. NightShade

NightShade IncGamers Member

Bird eh?.....-.-

Shoulda killed her. and wore her face like a mask. then ate her kids, under the guise that you were their mother.

Maybe I'm getting too into it.

3. WingBlade

WingBlade IncGamers Member

Uhmmm NS, your a weird 1 bro... did u just finish watching Texas Chainsaw or something?

4. NightShade

*thinks of the dimensions of Wing's face*

5. WingBlade

* Ravage wolf chases down Dogbert.... hmmmm .... stringy, but satisfying....

6. NightShade

/end thread hijack.

7. WingBlade

Sorry Stinger... it's just one of those afternoons.

8. redsand.

redsand. IncGamers Member

This is one of the worst threads I've ever seen.

Honestly, you need to take an english class before posting in these forums.

9. NightShade

AHHH!!!!11 Teh ggramar polise!

RUN!!...

Seriously bud, we have but one grammar cop and he eats crap on stage. Top that and you get his job.

10. WingBlade

This is one way of getting hammered down... grammar and etique is not a requirement to post on this forum. If it was, this forum would be very desolate.

11. STINGER

STINGER IncGamers Member

Shove the grammer crap! If it were for a grade or presentation of merrit I would of proofed it and more.

My God man get a life!

12. cyradis2003

cyradis2003 IncGamers Member

Not to mention that there are many international members and for most of them English is a second or third language. Being a crass American who can barely speak my own national language I am not about to start poking at people's grammar. I am just happy no one pokes at mine.

Oh and if you are going to bash regular posters - especially the ones with a lot of valuable game knowlege you may wish to wait until you have a few hundred more posts under your belt.

Just a suggestion.

(hijacks again)
    *demands that the thread now be devoted to COOKIES!!!!!!!*
    (/hijack)

13. NightShade

I like cookies.

But it makes me wonder, where does the pilsbury doughboy get the filling for his sibling tubes?

14. STINGER

STINGER IncGamers Member

I dont know squat about this game, but I did sleep at a Holiday Inn last night!

Cookies, my favorite past time! My Grandmother, woo actually my Great GMa use to make these Surgar Cookies the "size of my head" (I was like 5 at the time) and I always wanted to go visit them every time I visited my Grandmother.

Snickerdoodles, a hybrid type of sugar cookies with cinnimon sp? are very good also.

Its hard to knock the standard chocholate chip cookie so those normally rate high.

My weakness has always been big ole soft sugar cookies and for some reason Fig Bars!

My mother once worked for Keebler foods when I was like 15-18 yrs old. Well she hired me to restock shelves on the weekends as she made a wage plus commission and when ever there were sales many of the big stores needed restocked on Sat evening or Sun Morn. Well when you use the ole box cutter to open up cases you must be carefull not to penetrate the packages inside. Well I did and excellent job of this for all the time I worked for her but for some "strange" reason i always semed to cut one box of fig bars almost every weekend!

I never perfected the fig bar case opening technique...........Oh BTW, any damaged goods had to be thrown away or consumed as they could not be sold!

OH ya those Subway Double Chocalate Chip cookies are pretty kicken also.

15. Stimm

Stimm IncGamers Member

Damn Stinger you nailed almost everyone of my favorites minus 2

1) Hidden Kisses - ! hersheys kiss wrapped in cookie dough rolled in powder sugar- can only eat about 3 before your blood sugar goes nuts

2) Macadamia and white chocolate chips - 9000 calories per cookie and damn worth every bite

16. WingBlade

Hmmmm... Cookie Consumption a past, present and future endeavor.

I still love the fresh cookie dough, those sticks of pre-shaped cookie batter, just take chunks @ a time.... hmmmmm.

K now I have to get one of those... you had to mention cookies didn't ya.

grrrrrrrrrrr :grrr:

17. NightShade

Phere my penutbutter cookies....+3. ...of evisceration.

18. IamTheTest

IamTheTest IncGamers Member

My mum is a baker...I am fat AND sassy. Mmmmmm sassy. I enjoy very large cookies that fall apart due to softocity...mmmmm tasty. Im down with the +3 PB cookies of evicseration.

19. DarkHoly

DarkHoly IncGamers Member

A post's "quality" shouldn't be defined by the number of posts had by the poster, IMO. You could have 1 post for all I care, if it's valuable knowledge presented in some format that I can comprehend, I'll be glad to have it. Just my .02.

-Dark

20. CoonerTheRed

CoonerTheRed IncGamers Member

"C" is for cookie, that's good enough for me!
    "C" is for cookie, that's good enough for me!
    "C" is for cookie, that's good enough for me, OOOHHHHH

COOKIE COOKIE COOKIE START WITH "C"!!!!!!!!!!

:clap: