Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Pretty disappointing

Discussion in 'Diablo 3 General Discussion' started by Ertide, Jan 29, 2015.

1. Ertide

Ertide IncGamers Member

I'm very disappointed in how little Blizzard is doing with Diablo 3. It was a long wait for this patch to come out, and now that it's here we're left thinking, "Wow, there's not much here. How did it take this long?". Has there been any official word from Blizzard as to why this is? Any thoughts/ideas as to what's in the future?

2. Dacar92

Dacar92 Community, Amazon, DH Moderator & Inc Clan Officer

Typically they don't comment on the time it takes to finish something. "It's done when it's done" has been their mantra forever. I think they have done a lot with this game since release almost 3 years ago. More than most developers do and it makes me believe they are doing their best to keep fans & players happy. So if there is an update that seems smaller than others, at least we are still getting updates. And there is likely another expansion coming too. So keep your spirits up and play if you want to.

3. Fizoo

Fizoo IncGamers Member

Blizzard has done a great job making the game better since Vanilla release. I fully expected a longer wait time for improvements since this is not a game with a monthly fee though.