Pres. Bush orders redeployment out of Iraq

Pres. Bush orders redeployment out of Iraq

Undisclosed Source said:
Bush Orders Preemptive Redeployment to Iran, Syria
by Scott Ott

(2006-12-01) — Just days before the Iraq Study Group releases its top-secret report, President George Bush today ordered the Pentagon to preemptively redeploy U.S. troops from Iraq to “neutral neighboring countries including Iran and Syria.”

“I’ve said that I won’t order our troops to make a graceful exit from Iraq,” said Mr. Bush, “But I never ruled out making a graceful entrance into Iran and Syria where I expect our partners in peace to welcome us with open and raised arms.”

The order surprised many, coming as it does on the heels of news that the Pentagon has discovered “smoking gun” evidence that terrorists in Iraq use weapons shipped from Iranian factories to kill U.S. troops and others.

But Mr. Bush said the Iraq Study Group, Kofi Annan and other Democrats have convinced him that engagement with Iran and Syria is crucial to finding a “holistic solution” to the Iraq situation.

“At the very least,” said Mr. Bush, “Redeploying our troops to Iran should help Iranian weapons manufacturers save some money on shipping.”
Source
Thanks to our new found friends in Syria and Iran we can finally get ourselves out of Iraq. Thank you Wacky Macky!

You know, we should help him out with his nuclear program. I hear that he needs weapon's grade nuclear material. I propose we send him a suffecient amount to make a bomb to each of his 38 nuclear sites, complete with firing mechanism and delivery system. Let's see if we can get the Air Force to deliver them. 30 minute guaranteed delivery or the next one is free!

SaroDarksbane

Diabloii.Net Site Pal
Article said:
“I’ve said that I won’t order our troops to make a graceful exit from Iraq,†said Mr. Bush, “But I never ruled out making a graceful entrance into Iran and Syria where I expect our partners in peace to welcome us with open and raised arms.â€
Lol, partners in peace.

I'm not sure if I want to hope he believes what he's saying or if I want to hope he's ignorant. I can't decide which is scarier.

PatMaGroin

Diabloii.Net Member
“At the very least,” said Mr. Bush, “Redeploying our troops to Iran should help Iranian weapons manufacturers save some money on shipping.”
My favorite part.

bg1256

Diabloii.Net Member
It took me a few paragraphs to figure it out too, but that's probably just the beer.

pancakeman

Diabloii.Net Member
Nice one Smeg. I enjoyed it, and the Onion article. The Onion I still prefer, however, mostly due to one article about landing on the Moon...