Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Prebuffing

Discussion in 'Barbarian' started by smeer, Sep 29, 2006.

1. smeer

smeer IncGamers Member

Prebuffing

I wonder if people really bother with prebuffing. I don't mean switching to +3warcries weapons. What I do mean is:

In your Bo Stash equipment - 2xSoj's, Spider, 9x warcries gc's, 2x +3 warcries weapons, +3 warcries ammy, +2 barb skills with +2 warcries barb helm.
    You equip all items, run out of town, bo, run back, put all the stuff back and re-equip your fighting equipment. Fight and after a while and when the warcries wear off, do the same thing again...

Now do people really do this? It seems rather anoying to me....

2. Damienx

Damienx IncGamers Member

Most people don't. A BvC / BvA stash is too heavily loaded with other items to even have room for much pre-buff eq. (I take it that you meant for PvP, as I wouldn't understand why anyone would do this for PvM)

3. Spankeh

Spankeh IncGamers Member

Yes.. Ubers only

4. Retrocide

Retrocide IncGamers Member

There's nothing wrong with it. As a Wolfbarb I took this to my advantage, through it, it gave me the best of my abilities. Why settle for anything less than what the potential could be. For me I've switched out so much that it has become like muscle memory, takes no more than a full minute to switch current gear to buff gear, cast and then switch back. Not only does it increase my fighting ability, it prolongs the duration of my castings.

5. Calizzar

Calizzar IncGamers Member

unless you lose in pvp. then you have to go retrieve body. then go back to town and put on pre buff then go out and bo, then go back in and reequip.. could get old.

Unless you own everyone and dont die :smiley:

6. Clay bizzle

Clay bizzle IncGamers Member

For BO prebuffs before Ubers I just use a +3 warcries ammy and echoing weapons. Enchant and Fade as well.

7. AlmostInfinity

AlmostInfinity IncGamers Member

For pvp, I keep a bo delerium and 3 warcry ammy in my cube to prebuff with (wc sticks on switch). It takes a couple of seconds to do and gives a couple hundred life. It can get to be a pain sometimes like when I forget to switch out the delerium or wc ammy but I think the extra life is worth it.