Post your shifter / realm thread

naturebunns

Diabloii.Net Member
Post your shifter / realm thread

Figure we need one of these for the active PVP shifters in this forum. (elementalists welcome as well, but windys, eh, I usually exclude)

I'm USEAST LADDER exclusively

have several fireclaws/rabies shifters and a pvp fire elementalist druid (eh, and a windy, don't hold it against me)

*hydrogenman

or

*sirbunny

are the two main accounts I use

open for duels any time I'm on D2 but not at work

especially private melee duels

IMCanadian

Diabloii.Net Member
Ahahaha GG bunns n you know kiba will be down for it.

Hydr0lisk2/b166er = USEast ladder sc

The-Maritimes = USWest ladder sc

IMC :grin:

Ps. IF you message, say imc or imcanadian, so I know ur from forums.

MrGoth

Diabloii.Net Member
*obscene

Characters Taco & Sadistic, wolves on west ladder sc. I suck at druid vrs druid but I got a wicked caster & hammer killer, so msg me if you want to 2vpubby or anything.

Non ladder; MrGoth is currently being rebuilt to his former self, and will be open to all fury vrs fury/zeal/melee duels once season 3 ends.

Boondoksaint

Diabloii.Net Member
New Shifter here, (old windy.)

I am currently building a shifte fury/rabies, and am just trying to decide between 49 Bramble, Enigma, or Fort. After I get him built I will need plenty of practice dueling with him.

East Ladder SC.

Saint

Pheyd

Diabloii.Net Member
us east ladder:
*Pheyd

Jedoc(fury/rabies, Currently unavaliable), Windera(Windy....booo, Also currently unavailable)

thats me but i will be out of action for awhile.

MrGoth

Diabloii.Net Member
Someones going to take this, sort it out by realm, ladder/non, and account/charname/type right?

Cause that would make this possible 30 page epic alot nicer.

Josiphos

Diabloii.Net Member
MrGoth said:
*obscene

Characters Taco & Sadistic, wolves on west ladder sc. I suck at druid vrs druid but I got a wicked caster & hammer killer, so msg me if you want to 2vpubby or anything.

Non ladder; MrGoth is currently being rebuilt to his former self, and will be open to all fury vrs fury/zeal/melee duels once season 3 ends.

DUDE!

I dueled you yesterday with my orbsorc (Dr_Kalt).

I was like " Heh. Watch me own this noob fury wolf. Err...whats this green aura around me? DoH!"

I have to say rabies makes my ES pretty useless...

Nice dueling you though. I have a fury rabies almost ready to duel. Msg me anytime (goes for all you guys)

*Ljosiphos6 or 7 or 3 (in order of frequency ) :thumbsup: