Post your screenies

Shako

Banned
Post your screenies

I haven't seen this anywhere, so can you post your screenies of your assassins. Anywhere from WW assassin, which I really would like to see, to trappers. Just post em here. I'll get mine up soon. :clap: :clap:

BodomSaint

Diabloii.Net Member
I know i am an ass, but say hello to my girl Zelene :D

Yes, she is pretty much twinked like there's no tomorrow and it's just too easy with her, that's why she became boring pretty fast :(

I'ma post a pic of Razorshade, my WW-Sin like tomorrow or so ;)

Sharaz

Diabloii.Net Member
Tyrone said:
Oh maaan...

Now I have an idea of why my trapper had so much trouble making it through hell. I had a LS dmg of 1-1500. Pfft...

I'm guessing that's twinked? Or maybe not. Which would be encouraging for me to continue working on my assassin.
yeah, ive been saving parts and charms for her for a while. she has 4 trap gcs, an anni. the crazy cestus came from hell chaos sanc about 4 weeks ago, and when i imbued that circlet, i was finally inspired to build her.

Decebal

Diabloii.Net Member
Sharaz said:
yeah, ive been saving parts and charms for her for a while. she has 4 trap gcs, an anni. the crazy cestus came from hell chaos sanc about 4 weeks ago, and when i imbued that circlet, i was finally inspired to build her.
Hi!

I'm very new to assasins builds! Actually never built one but i'm gonna make a trapper soon! Was wondering wht are u suing shadowskillers and not only trapskillers? Is your built for PvP?

And isnt an Enigma Breast Plate a viable armor as well or u had difficulties to wear your gear cause of no str points distributed?

Nice screenies btw!

/Dec

Sharaz

Diabloii.Net Member
well, ive had the mage plate for a while, and it has the same look at archon, without the str committment. i do have a bp enigma, but its on my necro, and i hate robbing peter to pay paul. but, that mage was an 8% ed, and i rolled a 765, not too shabby, so ive been wanting to put it to use for a while. :)

i think i have 1 shadow dis. gc, 4 traps, and 1 with 13 and some life.