Post-inguinal hernia surgery

Gibbzilla

Diabloii.Net Member
Post-inguinal hernia surgery

About a year and a half ago, I had a surgical procedure for a severe inguinal hernia on my left side. I still get the great pain in the hernia spot if I run for about 30 minutes, and also when I push myself while weight training. Should this spot still be hurting, or am I having reoccurance?

Gibbzilla said:
About a year and a half ago, I had a surgical procedure for a severe inguinal hernia on my left side. I still get the great pain in the hernia spot if I run for about 30 minutes, and also when I push myself while weight training. Should this spot still be hurting, or am I having reoccurance?
I had mine a long time ago(many years), but I still get pains there every once in a while. It isn't too bad though, usually just an ache.

If you are in any kind of real pain go see a doctor, we can't really help online. If you tore anything while still healing it may have reopened.

Merick

Diabloii.Net Member
Stoutwood said:
The internet is the last place to go for medical advice.
Because there are no credible websites with medical information right? Because every doctor is better than every word written on the internet on every subject related to health.

PatMaGroin

Diabloii.Net Member
It seems like you are hurt all the time man.

If you were an animal, we would've taken you out back and shot you by now.

Dondrei

Diabloii.Net Member
PatMaGroin said:

ROFLVEHICLEOFSOMEKIND

Gibbzilla

Diabloii.Net Member
PatMaGroin said:

I'm not going to deny the fact that I'm hurt a good majority of time.