post a pic of your computer

Christor

Diabloii.Net Member
Prescott is the newest Pentium 4 CPU core, and it's notorious for generating tons of heat, hence its nickname, "PresHOT." :lol:

I have one myself, and let me tell you, I can use it as a space heater for my room in the winter. No joke. Even with all of my case's cooling, it still hits about 70 degrees celcius under full-load. :eek:

Rius666

Diabloii.Net Member
Christor said:
Prescott is the newest Pentium 4 CPU core, and it's notorious for generating tons of heat, hence its nickname, "PresHOT." :lol:

I have one myself, and let me tell you, I can use it as a space heater for my room in the winter. No joke. Even with all of my case's cooling, it still hits about 70 degrees celcius under full-load. :eek:
Ya i would definitely have to second that. When i built my comp i really wanted to go AMD since their nForce 4 mobos and 939 64's basically smack the hell out of any intel cpu/mobo combo. But alas my dad saw a pretty good deal online and went and got it....without asking me first which kinda threw the amd idea out the window.
For me its never gotten above 65 degrees celcius core temp under full load. It usually hovers aruond 55-62 degrees celcius under full load in a room thats about 80 degrees Fahrenheit. My case has decent cooling (although not liquid) 2x 120 mm and 90 mm on the side so it at least keeps the CPU within the green.

EDIT: BTW here is a pic of my case since im too lazy to take a pic of my comp setup at home and post it. Enjoy

nrabbit

Diabloii.Net Member
still its a damn good pc! just saw its configuration man wish i had one of those.
anywho i would gladly post a pic of my pc but don't know how :(

I'll post my pictures up tomorrow, right now its dark and I don't want to turn the light on . . . plus my camera is just out of reach. So for now, I leave you with the stock photos.

iMac
PowerBook I have the 15 inch.