POST 2000! so, pizza?

Raena

Diabloii.Net Member
befkonijn said:
post ingredients plz :)
well, that just depends on what I feel like at that moment. It can be pepperoni, tuna, mozzarella, some vegetables, etc. Really, you can put anything you like on it. It's much more tastier and a lot healthier then other pizza's!

befkonijn

Diabloii.Net Member
Raena said:
well, that just depends on what I feel like at that moment. It can be pepperoni, tuna, mozzarella, some vegetables, etc. Really, you can put anything you like on it. It's much more tastier and a lot healthier then other pizza's!
y ur right... like i said before, working in the pizza hut gives u a lot of possibilities in mixing :D .. i'm not that picky tho, the only thing i dislike are olyves :D

my friends dad makes pizza very well. i think he used to be a pizza chef or something. :O

just to let you know what kind of person he is.. he went to Italy on a business trip and came back with a 5 gallon jug of olive oil. o.0

Agateryon

Diabloii.Net Member
itsPizzarific said:
my friends dad makes pizza very well. i think he used to be a pizza chef or something. :O

just to let you know what kind of person he is.. he went to Italy on a business trip and came back with a 5 gallon jug of olive oil. o.0
o_O :confused:
they let him bring that on the airplane?? :lol:

meh, there is only one place in the world where m favorite pizza is and it has closed!!!! :eek: