possible thundergods bug

Tim B

Diabloii.Net Member
possible thundergods bug

two or three times when playing with my frost zealot a freindly hydra has appeared. i have been waring no items with a chance to cast hydra, but have been using t-gods with chance to cast FoH. I haven't seen hydra since i've been using verdungus. has anyone else noticed this with t-gods?

LorveN

D3 Off Topic Moderator
Tim B said:
two or three times when playing with my frost zealot a freindly hydra has appeared. i have been waring no items with a chance to cast hydra, but have been using t-gods with chance to cast FoH. I haven't seen hydra since i've been using verdungus. has anyone else noticed this with t-gods?
sounds very wierd. are you sure nothing can cast hydra? not even your weapon? never experienced this. are you singleplayer or closed bnet?

Tim B

Diabloii.Net Member
LorveN said:
sounds very wierd. are you sure nothing can cast hydra? not even your weapon? never experienced this. are you singleplayer or closed bnet?
i play on europe ladder realm. has happened when no one else was present.

i think my equipment at the time was as follows:

weapon: haevens light/shaeled, gimmer on switch
shield: hoz /pdiamond, storm on switch
helm: guilluame's
body armour: Gaurdian angel
gloves: dracul's
botes: gores
belt: t-gods
jewellry: highlords/raven/dwarf

Orphan

Diabloii.Net Member
How about your merc (if you have one)? Does he have some equipment that could be casting it?

The only items I know of that has a chance to cast hydra are the Dragon runeword, Tiamat's Rebuke unique shield and a rare/magical amulet...

Tim B

Diabloii.Net Member
Orphan said:
How about your merc (if you have one)? Does he have some equipment that could be casting it?

The only items I know of that has a chance to cast hydra are the Dragon runeword, Tiamat's Rebuke unique shield and a rare/magical amulet...
:scratch: perhaps i had tiamats on my shield switch. thats probably it :lol: